All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Thanks for ur list, Red. Lot of info there.
  3. Last week
  4. Father Of My Kids... A guy goes to the supermarket and notices an attractive woman waving at him. She says hello. He's rather taken aback because he can't place where he knows her from. So, he says, 'Do you know me?' To which she replies, 'I think you're the father of one of my kids.' Now his mind travels back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to his wife and says, 'Are you the stripper from the bachelor party that I made love to on the pool table with all my buddies watching while your partner whipped my butt with wet celery???' She looks into his eyes and says calmly: 'No, I'm your son's teacher.'
  5. uk666

Louis Pants

Louis Pants Louis went to Paris and needed to get a pair of pants tailored urgently. The only one available was a ladies' tailor. So, having no choice, an order was placed. The next day Louis goes over, gets the pants and tries them on...The conversation between him and the tailor is somewhat like this: Tailor: Eez a good? Louis: Yes! Tailor: Nice colour too...! Louis: Aye.... Tailor: Any probleem? Louis: Well you know the Eiffel Tower? Tailor: Oui Monsieur - who in Paris does not?! Louis: You know the restaurant at the top? Tailor: But of course, who does not! Louis: And the ballroom below that? Tailor: Monsieur, there is NO BALLROOM BELOW THAT... Louis: Ah... that is the SAME PROBLEM with THESE PANTS....
  6. Yep, I was tossing huge files onto an external WD 2tb HD passport as usual. ..and since I was trying to make room, I was deleting old files on it, and going around the recycle bin with shift-delete, but very carefully. ...and of course, since I have many years of experience, I figured I was fine. Then, well, I ended up logged onto my main tutorials folder, with abt 600 gigs in it, ...and deleted the whole darn thing. 5 or 6 yrs ago, I've used File Scavenger 3 for this sort of thing, but tedious and touchy work. I'm sure there's better choices. Since it's not the C drv, I haven't written anything to it since it happened. Sooo, I'm humbly asking the pro's here for advice for file recovery prog recommendations and any 'gotcha's' to watch out for. Thanks in advance... also, is there an emoji that is clubbing itself in the head???
  7. bobcrash69

Premium Link Generator

Thanks 425, it's a great thing for me you know your way around the solar system financial world..lol..
  8. CCleaner is a program I use and I have CCEnhancer CCleaner: https://www.ccleaner.com/ CCEnhancer: https://singularlabs.com/software/ccenhancer/
  9. bobcrash69

Which MS Office to use effectively...

Thanks to both of you.. 425, what's ur take on Office 2016 vs. 2019..?? And if I can't get Visio Pro in a matching year, does that make any diff?? Thanks Mr R. for the Tut's... I'll take a look at what you posted. Hope ur vacation is going well.. I think it's a good thing u forgot to take ur lptp.. forces a break on ya!! ..crash
  10. Rædwulf

Uncensored Anonymous Search

the ultimate trump card for all of this nonsense is only ever one thing.. that is a proper VPN.. with that said there r quite literally 100's of so called VPN's on the market with maybe only possibly 10 that r even note worthy and that is quite frankly being generous.. lol.. if anyone sees this and is interested on which one to choose out the mess of them.. please feel free to ask and ill help u narrow it down for u.. cheers, my friends..
  11. Rædwulf

i will post a link for MSFT Office 2016 x64 with a proper KMS Activator included in the zipped download that i will provide u when im back from vacation.. it will either be tomorrow or at the latest wednesday.. cheers, my friend.. since u also stated that the majority of ur software on both ur laptop and desktop r quite outdated.. please review this internal link below for possible suggestions from me on how to make ur computer run to its absolute best ability as it can with simple software alterations combined with ur particular hardware..
  12. Tech 425

If you want the full version of Office 2019 I have it (It's the 64bit Version) I can find it and upload (Yes it's fully update-able)
  13. Tech 425

Premium Link Generator

I will post how I paid tomorrow as no one on Earth accepts Pluto's money
  14. bobcrash69

Premium Link Generator

Oh man, what an idiot i can be! Just saw the dates of the other posts.. I guess I need to ask elsewhere.. Sorry.
  15. bobcrash69

Premium Link Generator

Not sure if this is right place to ask this... I tried signing up to real debrid but I only have paypal and amer express card, neither which they accept. Does any others work with those..?? lol.. probably hard to answer.. if no answers, I'll just start dancing thru the other choices.. Thanks in advance!!
  16. bobcrash69

Thanks for ideas here... Setting up my roady laptop to be independent of my home workstation for xtended lengths of time. Means updating and cramming in everything I use, or *might* use.. 500g drv, Win7U, I7, 12g. abt to do a hard drv swap w/2t SSD, so a lot to catch up on. I haven't needed business stuff for a 5 yr stretch, and now I do. So the Dell beast is now on the operating table for transplants and new versatility. The 2016 Office info settles that for me. I want stable. I just can't justify staying back with 2003, file compatibility, etc. Gotta stay w/MS cause I have many past years of heavy use in some IT related areas. Dang, the laptop is stuck in 2013ish, all software setups same era. Gotta upgrade my ACAD11, Adobe crap, Engineering progs and audio/vid editors, utilities, ugh. But obviously, a lot doesn't have to be messed with. I'll start with MSO 2016... Thanks!
  17. pras2010

need help with office 2016 activation using kmsauto

Thanks, I will wait for the video. Appreciate your kind help. Pras
  1. Load more activity