All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. CCleaner is a program I use and I have CCEnhancer CCleaner: https://www.ccleaner.com/ CCEnhancer: https://singularlabs.com/software/ccenhancer/
  3. Today
  4. bobcrash69

Which MS Office to use effectively...

Thanks to both of you.. 425, what's ur take on Office 2016 vs. 2019..?? And if I can't get Visio Pro in a matching year, does that make any diff?? Thanks Mr R. for the Tut's... I'll take a look at what you posted. Hope ur vacation is going well.. I think it's a good thing u forgot to take ur lptp.. forces a break on ya!! ..crash
  5. Rædwulf

Uncensored Anonymous Search

the ultimate trump card for all of this nonsense is only ever one thing.. that is a proper VPN.. with that said there r quite literally 100's of so called VPN's on the market with maybe only possibly 10 that r even note worthy and that is quite frankly being generous.. lol.. if anyone sees this and is interested on which one to choose out the mess of them.. please feel free to ask and ill help u narrow it down for u.. cheers, my friends..
  6. Rædwulf

i will post a link for MSFT Office 2016 x64 with a proper KMS Activator included in the zipped download that i will provide u when im back from vacation.. it will either be tomorrow or at the latest wednesday.. cheers, my friend.. since u also stated that the majority of ur software on both ur laptop and desktop r quite outdated.. please review this internal link below for possible suggestions from me on how to make ur computer run to its absolute best ability as it can with simple software alterations combined with ur particular hardware..
  7. Yesterday
  8. Tech 425

If you want the full version of Office 2019 I have it (It's the 64bit Version) I can find it and upload (Yes it's fully update-able)
  9. Tech 425

Premium Link Generator

I will post how I paid tomorrow as no one on Earth accepts Pluto's money
  10. bobcrash69

Premium Link Generator

Oh man, what an idiot i can be! Just saw the dates of the other posts.. I guess I need to ask elsewhere.. Sorry.
  11. bobcrash69

Premium Link Generator

Not sure if this is right place to ask this... I tried signing up to real debrid but I only have paypal and amer express card, neither which they accept. Does any others work with those..?? lol.. probably hard to answer.. if no answers, I'll just start dancing thru the other choices.. Thanks in advance!!
  12. bobcrash69

Thanks for ideas here... Setting up my roady laptop to be independent of my home workstation for xtended lengths of time. Means updating and cramming in everything I use, or *might* use.. 500g drv, Win7U, I7, 12g. abt to do a hard drv swap w/2t SSD, so a lot to catch up on. I haven't needed business stuff for a 5 yr stretch, and now I do. So the Dell beast is now on the operating table for transplants and new versatility. The 2016 Office info settles that for me. I want stable. I just can't justify staying back with 2003, file compatibility, etc. Gotta stay w/MS cause I have many past years of heavy use in some IT related areas. Dang, the laptop is stuck in 2013ish, all software setups same era. Gotta upgrade my ACAD11, Adobe crap, Engineering progs and audio/vid editors, utilities, ugh. But obviously, a lot doesn't have to be messed with. I'll start with MSO 2016... Thanks!
  13. pras2010

need help with office 2016 activation using kmsauto

Thanks, I will wait for the video. Appreciate your kind help. Pras
  14. Rædwulf

Funny Pictures

Whole new meaning to Epic Drunkard Fail..
  15. Rædwulf

need help with office 2016 activation using kmsauto

first off, thank u very much for following my directions on starting a new thread for ur support as it is very appreciated.. with that said, I will be back from vacation this Tuesday.. all I have with me is my phone and i need my pc to make u a proper video tutorial.. so please have some patience and ill post a video with audio directions on how to properly utilize the KMSAuto++ tool set to crack MSFT Office 2016.. this way u will then have a video on ur pc that u can reference to again and again.. this also allows other members that might be in the same situation an answer to their problems.. it is a win win for everyone, cuz to be totally honest here it will take me half the time to just make a video.. then using images and typing it all out and it actually will, i think, be easier for u as well.. so on Wednesday i will try my hardest to upload that video tutorial for u, okay.. cheers, my friend..
  16. Last week
  17. Tech 425

Funny Pictures

Where is that bottle and I need a case
  18. You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today……They left a little note on the windscreen; it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.
  19. So, I rang up my local swimming baths......I said 'Is that the local swimming baths?'……He said 'It depends where you're calling from.'
  20. So, I got home, and the phone was ringing. I picked it up, and said 'Who's speaking please?'……And a voice said 'You are.'
  1. Load more activity