All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. <<< IObit Driver Booster Pro 6.4.0.394 - Installation Error >>> so i downloaded this version from pushparaj share here>>> but i also downloaded multiple other versions from 4 different uploaders and all came up with the same errors.. here is the post that i posted in the thread above >>> ive used this program forever and the crack process has pretty much been the same for the last 20+ version updates, so im clueless to why this is happening all of a sudden.. can someone else please try to install this and see if it happens to them or is it just me.. thank u kindly..
  3. koolrebel

The End Is Near

love it.............
  4. Yesterday
  5. Rædwulf

The End Is Near

hehehe.. there u go with religious speaker heads speaking cryptic, instead of just giving u the straight answer.. lmfao..
  6. Rædwulf

Three guys die and go to heaven

bahahaha.. his wife was a total harlot and he was totally faithful.. poor slub.. lmfao..
  7. Rædwulf

Funny Pictures

this just shows the ignorance the society has reached..
  8. that is basically correct on all fronts.. very cute they used toys.. lmfao..
  9. The End Is Near Sean is the vicar of a Protestant parish on the border of Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland, and Patrick is the priest at the Roman Catholic Church across the road. One day they are seen together, erecting a sign which reads: "THE END IS NEAR. TURN YOURSELF AROUND NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE." As a car speeds past them, the driver leans out his window and yells: "Leave people alone, your religious nutters. We don't need your lectures." From around the next curve they hear screeching tyres and a big splash. Shaking his head, Father Patrick says: "Dat's da terd one dis mornin'." "Yaa, Sean agrees, then adds: "Do ya tink maybe da sign should just say: "BRIDGE CLOSED"?
  10. A Comparison Of Early 21st Century Religious Theory Catholicism -- He who denies himself the most toys wins. Anglican -- They were our toys first. Greek Orthodox -- No, they were OURS first. Polytheism -- There are many toy makers. Evolutionism -- The toys made themselves. Baptist -- Once played, always played. Church of Christ Scientist -- We are the toys. Communism -- Everyone gets the same number of toys and you go straight to hell if we catch you selling yours. Amish -- Toys with batteries are surely a sin. Taoism -- The doll is as important as the dump truck. Hedonism -- To heck with the rulebook. Let’s play! Hinduism -- He who plays with bags of plastic farm animals loses. 7th Day Adventist -- He who plays with his toys on Saturday loses. Church of Christ -- He whose toys make music loses. Calvinist -- Once played, always played. Jehovah’s Witnesses -- He who sells the most toys door-to-door wins. Pentecostalism -- He whose toys can talk wins. Existentialism -- Toys are a figment of your imagination. Confucianism -- Once a toy is dipped in the water it is no longer dry. Non-denominationalism -- We don’t care where the toys came from, let’s just play with them. Atheism-- There is no toy maker. Agnosticism-- It is not possible to know whether toys make a bit of difference. Branch Davidians -- He who dies playing with the biggest toys wins. Mormonism -- Every boy can have as many toys as he wants. Voodoo -- Let me borrow that doll for a second. Apathy -- Toys? Why do I need toys? Judaism -- I’m selling toys. You buying? Church of Scientology -- Toys ‘R’ Us. Pantheism -- The universe is one great big toy. Capitalism -- He who dies with the most toys wins. Hare Krishna -- He who plays with the most toys win.
  11. Three guys die and go to heaven The first one goes up to St. Peter who says, "I have only one question before you enter heaven: were you faithful to your wife?" The guy answers, "Yes, I never even looked at another woman." St. Peter tells him: "See that Rolls Royce Sweptail over there? That's your car to drive while you're in heaven". The second guy gets the same question, and answers: "Once I strayed, but I confessed to my wife and she forgave me, and we worked it out." St. Peter tells him: "See that new Buick Luxury Car over there? That's your car to use in heaven". The third guy answers the same question: "I have to admit, I chased every bit of tail I could, and was with a lot of women." St. Peter says, "OK, but you were basically a good guy, so that old three-wheel Reliant Robin car over there is yours to use while You’re in heaven." The three guys go off on their separate ways. A few weeks later, #2 and #3 are driving along in the Buick when they see #1's Rolls Royce Sweptail parked outside of a bar. They stop and go into the bar, and find #1 with empty bottles all around him, slumped with his face in his hands on the counter. They come up to him and #2 says: "Bud, what could possibly be so bad - you're in heaven, you drive a Rolls Royce Sweptail, and everything is great!" He says: "I saw my wife today!" The other 2 reply, "That's great! So, what's the problem?" He answers: "She was riding a bicycle!"
  12. Rædwulf

Neon Prey John Sandford [COMPLETED]

ur welcome.. glad to help u out, spookn..
  13. spookn

thanks a lot. I love this guy's books
  14. im not really sure what ur getting at luisam?? r u just telling us about this crappy problem that happened to ur sisters computer or r u ask for support on it??
  15. Rædwulf

https://www11.zippyshare.com/v/CQ12ykpm/file.html
  16. My sister's ASUS A54C (Intel i3) laptop had a really annoying issue: task bar and notificacion bar were disabled, start menu didn't open, search menu didn't work. I tried probably every tips I could find doing google search, including those in Youtube with no result. Couldn't update using the standard update procedure. It's actually an old ASUS laptops, bougt in 2014 but the model was released in 2010. I was sold with Windows 7 64 bit SP1, not sure which edition. Microsoft updated it to Windows 10 without any notification. It has the versio 60 and my sister never even understood what happened until I explained her. She never was really happy about this "free" update beacuse she was quite happy with her laptop as it was. Initially, after those tips faile, I was quite decided to downgrade to Windows 7 SP1 64 bits Ultimate; I have a CD with an OEM version so it's actually a piece of cake but somehow I felt frustrated que this W10 crap could more then me., so... Finally I downlaoded the msu file, used the independent update feature and it worked. Somehow it still had the 1603 version; updated to 1803 and I'll try to get 1903 as soon as it's confirmed that it's bug free. As for my sister, well, all she uses this laptop for is to get and send her emails, once in a while she gets some Power Point prsentation or a PDF file, stores some family fotos and videos and writes short stories for herself nobody reads (using Office 2003). So really she could go along even with Windows XP!
  17. Any chance of getting the new John Sandford "Neon Prey" E-Book? If anyone likes cop stories and has never read J Sandford, you need to start on this 29 book series. The best. Thanks in advance
  18. Last week
  19. koolrebel

Report Dead Links - Instructions with LinkChecker

working well in opera 58.....
  20. Rædwulf

Funny Pictures

that's some omfg deep sh*t right there.. wow.. no pen = ruined life.. lmfao..
  1. Load more activity