aNaN

[SOLVED] windows performace problem

guys i am having a problem with my windows pc

whenever i use the internet, my cpu usage rockets to 100%-especially when i use sites with more graphics- facebook and other flash sites

also i cant play any videos properly when i am connected to the internet

i dont think its any virus problem since i have tried reinstalling my pc thrice (also tried linux)

any idea what the problem might be ? any solutions?

I am just guessing that it could b U need more ram or more memory on the card. Or what browsers R U using. Lastly make sure U R updated: Windows Updates & check drivers, Flash, Java, ect. RU running x86 or 64? Win7 or XP. U should try 2 leave us with more detail if U really want help.

• Like 3

you would havea back up right say a external hard drive make sure u have malwarebytes the free version updated to the latest database run a scan on it also then a antivirus for the HDD there is no point if you format the pc when the little prick is in your backup

• Like 1

thanks but wont work for free users...any others out there? thnx again

as my friend fannfam3 says...free users?

Not a MS issue....but something else....many still use a pirate OS and can still have the issue....so a different issue.

If so, please don't hijack this post...just ask in a different thread...we will be glad to answer your questions..

• Like 1

My guess is this is some1 being a wise guy & we should check the ip of the post above & see it they signed up for another account just 2 say that. & if they have a double account well U know how it goes. They just joined yesterday 2 make that 1 post. I don't know maybe it is what U think dt.

I say give them a chance providing no double acct. to see if they reply or not. Could be a mistake on their part or something else legit (not sure what). What do all of you think?

• Like 1

It ends up the the same...ask us , then we help, break the rules, well then...... u guess what happens...it's in the rules... next

• Like 1

Well.. it depend on hardware. However Dual Core are completely different than Core2... But Windows XP SP3 should be fly... I have remote server that runs Windows XP Pro SP3 with 2.5GB ram and fly quick. But I have SSD installed along with 160GB @ 7200rpm notebook HDD. It a micro server box.. I use Dual Core.. Works not even 100% Usage CPU! First of all check your bios firmware see any updates, also, Download Chipset driver such as Intel or Nvidia . Do more work on to fine tuning. Another hand, VIdeo card is the case that if you have "ON BOARD" Video card can little drag down.. so, try use PCI-E Video card or AGP card, depend on your hardware motherboard!

ATGPUD2003