Sign in to follow this  
DaNnIbOi

User group colours?

I think it might help the board, if the different groups of the board (IE. Admins, Mods, VIP's, ETC...) where to have their own colour, say Admin = Red, Supermod = Royal Blue etc, so that members could tell which members where staff, which were VIP's and so on.

I also think it might make normal members upgrade to VIP if they could see there were already members....

Just my "2 cents"

This is the main part of community thanks for highlighting it but unfortunately CW take a long turn from VB to XenForo it takes some time to back it to normal and all of your needs and idea were implemented soon. Mean While dedicated your work towards the community by sharing some stuff and helping other members :)

• Like 1

This is the main part of community thanks for highlighting it but unfortunately CW take a long turn from VB to XenForo it takes some time to back it to normal and all of your needs and idea were implemented soon. Mean While dedicated your work towards the community by sharing some stuff and helping other members :)

I understand that :) that's why I am a CW Uploader.... If you check my posts, you'll see that I do rip and post W/ CW info :)

colour is a good visual tool, but we have our title in the names section under our avatar anyway..