Thought Of The Day

Begin your day with a wonderful thought to ponder upon:

April 30, 2012

Sometimes, the people who are

thousands of miles away from you,

can make you feel better than

people right beside you.

May 1, 2012

" Life's ups and downs provide windows of opportunity to determine your values and goals. Think of using all obstacles as stepping-stones to build the life you want."

May 2, 2012

" The Titanic sank in the North Atlantic Ocean on 15 April 1912 (100 years on) after colliding with an iceberg. Relationships sometimes are like the Titanic - plain and smooth at first but if taken for granted, they could collide."

May 3, 2012

" When your actions are in sync with your heart, something beautiful is bound to happen."

May 4, 2012

" A new day is the biggest opportunity of your life."

May 5, 2012

" SHOULD have, WOULD have and COULD have will ALWAYS keep YOU from I CAN, I WILL and I AM."

May 6, 2012

When life gives you lemons, then make lemonade! At no time stop believing the impossible. Accept the unexpected. Keep a constant watch for the positive in everything and everyone and never settle for average. Stay dedicated in helping others realize their unlimited potential! Do it every day and DO IT BIG!!!"

May 7, 2012

If you can not get through the mountain, go around it.

If you can not go around it, climb over it.

If you can not climb it, then sit down and ask yourself how important it is to get over to the other side.

If it's important enough, start digging a tunnel.

May 8, 2012

" Don't spend today worrying why yesterday was bad. Spend it planning on how to make tomorrow better."

May 9, 2012

" I know I've done a lot of things I'm not proud of or stupid things, as people around called them. Yet, I won't regret what I've done because at one time, that's exactly what I wanted. Now that I know I was doing wrong, I will treat these experiences as wake-up calls for the rest of my life."

May 10, 2012

" Your big opportunity may be right where you are now."

May 11, 2012

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

May 12, 2012

" You aren't wealthy until you have something money can't buy."

May 13, 2012

Ten years ago, we had a Steve Jobs, a Bob Hope, and a Johnny Cash. Now we have no jobs, no hope, and no cash.

• Like 5

Also a day you don't learn something new is a lost day.

• Like 4

A life spent making mistakes is not only more

honorable but more useful than a life

spent doing nothing.

-------------------------------------------

It doesn't work to leap a twenty-foot chasm

in two ten-foot jumps.

• Like 3