Sign in to follow this  
Darko

Use CaptchaTrader with JDownloader to do your Captcha's

5d9e74a41b.png

As you know premium services from Filehosts can be very expensive. You get your favorites but there are so many out there. Now there is an answer, CaptchaTrader. They have a cool little plug in that works with JDownloader that allows you to either buy credits, or you can earn them for free. For free credits all you have to do is solve some Captcha's. Captcha traders plugin will fill in your Captcha's for you, so you do not need to be there to enter it manually. Just set it and go, easy as that.

5fdeddd4f3.png

You can use my referl link to check it out:

• Like 1

Sounds good. I will try it and let you know how it worked for me.

X_7

For me Captchatrader has worked better. For my autoposter that I use CaptchaTrader works most the time. Death by Captcha rarely works with the autoposter that I use at the moment. But that just might be the program that it was written into. You can find Death by Captcha here:

deathbycaptcha.com

There is also Antigate. You can find it here:

http://antigate.com

They claim a .01 minumum payment, but when I went to pay it was a $10.00 payment. SO I tried then they want more info from me like a copy of my id and other info. I do no like giving this out so I have not tried their service yet. They have several different methods of payments. I have not tried others yet.

You can try Anticaptcha, maybe they wont ask, I think they use a payment gateway service. I did not look to deeply into it. Mainly because $ is really tight now and I really can not afford it right now. I will try again at a later date. I will posr what I find then. If you find differently please post what you find here.

How has it worked for you? What do you use it with?

oh.... my... god... this is the greatest thing i've ran into ALL MONTH!

i lub yew :D

i wish i knew something equally as awesome to do in return D:

Sign in to follow this