dirtylow

Real-Resumes for Manufacturing Jobs

Real-Resumes for Manufacturing Jobs

51vd5cpar-L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

The manufacturing industry has its own unique lingo, and this book reveals how to communicate in the language of that industry when seeking employment. Readers will find exciting resumes showing jobs such as machine operator, product design director, production foreman, quality engineer, shipping and receiving manager, tool and die maker, tire builder, welder, team leader, assembler, maintenance supervisor, and many other jobs. For those people with manufacturing backgrounds or an interest in manufacturing industry employment, the book will be a career enhancer. It is often to your advantage to know how to use the lingo and terminology of an industry on your resume when you are seeking employment. On the other hand, industries are often cyclical and downturns do occur in most sectors. So it's important to know how to transfer skills gained in the manufacturing environment to other fields. A word of advice from Editor Anne McKinney: "If you want to enter the manufacturing field or advance in the industry—or even leave the industry--you don't need just any resume book. You need an industry-specific resume book! You will love this book targeted specifically to the manufacturing field. Every resume and cover letter we put in a Real-Resumes Series book has been tested and proven in the real job market. Don't play games with your career. Your choice of a resume book is one of the most important career decisions you will ever make." Praise for books in the Real-Resumes Series: “Distinguished by its highly readable samples." - Library Journal "These excellent new guides don't just provide the usual coverage on how to write a resume. They provide industry-specific examples, industry-specific tips and cautions, and industry-specific strategies based on real-world resumes. Since many technical types aren't writers, this comes as a special gift; select a winning format, plug in your background specs, and away you go. It's that easy--with Real-Resumes in hand."-- The Midwest Book Review Testimonials by people who have successfully used this book: "As a machine operator, I had no clue how to show off my machining skills. Real-Resumes helped me create a door opener." T. Brown "I never expected to change my employment as a tire builder, but the manufacturing sector lost so many jobs, and I was downsized. When I needed help on a resume, Real-Resumes was there." J. Starnos "My background in safety and quality assurance became attractive to other employers after Real-Resumes showed me how to express myself." T. Smith "I didn't realize I could do anything else after years in the manufacturing industry. But the resume I created using Real-Resumes helped me sell my worth and potential to do other things." B. Darden

• ISBN-10: 1475093675
  • ISBN-13: 978-1475093674

Any help in this matter would be truly appreciated.

Thanks,

dirty ;)

http://www.cyberwarez.info/forum/topic/159858-real-resumes-manufacturing-jobs-anne-mck/

Info  CP Moderator Message:  Pass PMed....

• Like 1