relphelp

Help With My Xp Taskbar

Hi guys em using win xp sp3 em having issue with viglance and supertaskbar actually i unnistraled both and n instralled windowsblind and em facing this issue my active active are not shown

in left its is shown on right side plz help me with :S

issuef.jpg

AS u can see all task are being shown on right side instead of left side :S

Right click the Windows Icon on the far left. Click properties. Look around in there see if U can disable the task bar or property that I giving U a problem. I had a similar problem with "Nero" even after uninstall that taskBar was still there or at least the reference 2 it was & I had 2 deactivate it the in the taskBar properties.

Once that is done U might want to clean the reg with CCleaner just 2 do some good house keeping.

Sorry buddy I haven't use XP in some time & have-forgot a lot of tricks & tips 4 it.

Keep us posted,

dirty ;}

• Like 1

relphelp,

when you unlock the taskbar, you should see the grey vertical bars become visible. Place pointer over the grey vertical bar and drag back to the left towards the start button. Once done then lock the taskbar.

xpTaskbar04.gif

• Like 3

v,

I knew what you were saying and I thought I would add a screenshot to assist in your post. :D

• Like 1