dtv2020

Half price lifetime membership

Hi Cybergod, Would you consider for a short time having a half price lifetime membership day. I know there is a lot of interest. How about all the other members. Please respond with your input. Thanks

• Like 1

I don't know about half price. That would be awful generous. I think if you were to help out with Cyberwarez as a mod or with the gfx crew maybe even as an uploader. Put some serious effort to help CW grow then maybe a discount would be a worthy reward. I think that would be fair.

I don't know about half price. That would be awful generous. I think if you were to help out with Cyberwarez as a mod or with the gfx crew maybe even as an uploader. Put some serious effort to help CW grow then maybe a discount would be a worthy reward. I think that would be fair.

Gotta agree with Darko there!

Plus what about everybody else who has paid the full price for lifetime VIP? It just would'nt be fair.

I Agree with Darko and ctd87, It cost and takes alot of work to make/keep CyberWarez. I paid a pretty Pennie to become a VIP and i'm loving it, I also loved CW so much I became an uploader and as my love for CW and Friends grew I am now a Mod :D

Just think - States, Counties, Country, and any other place charge Tax on everything and anything - So paying alittle for lifetime membership ain't bad at all :D

I Agree with Darko and ctd87, It cost and takes alot of work to make/keep CyberWarez. I paid a pretty Pennie to become a VIP and i'm loving it, I also loved CW so much I became an uploader and as my love for CW and Friends grew I am now a Mod :D

Just think - States, Counties, Country, and any other place charge Tax on everything and anything - So paying alittle for lifetime membership ain't bad at all :D

• Like 2

Figured I'd weigh in on this... the lifetime membership is a one time payment for the life of your account and to discount it would drastically take away from site revenue and the idea that paying a large up front one time payment gives you the ability to not "have" to pay again.

And I also see that the lifetime option is no longer available. Although 10 years is quite a long time and, in my opinion, also worth the $200 shot to the bank account.

I think it was well worth the $. I have made several other donations as well.

• Like 1

" Premium & Exclusive

Warez

RapidShare, FileServe, FileSonic, MegaUpload, FileFactory, HotFile

and several other Premium Accounts "

Becoming a member did not really give me access to these accounts.

First you need to be a VIP. Back when I needed them they were always available . No problem ever

You can do that now. You just will not be a "Lifetime" Not sure what the going rate is, tho.

personally think that half price donations is not a very good suggestion, because everything in the world is increasing in price, so every little helps here, i personally would rather pay full price for something knowing that the money that i've worked for and donated will go to a worthy cause which is to keep this place running,

Cyberwarez on sale??? had I know I would still have bought at the regular price..LOL!

Some other sites do on occasion have this deal. It might push some people on the fence to contribute instead of leeching. At the very worst it would provide a quick injection of funds. My two cents.

Have a look at the sites we download from They have lifetime memberships as well. You need to think of the benifits of paying a lump sum as opposed to a yearly fee. I usually go lifetime everytime. You save big in the long run. Same thing goes for most things out there It seems like a lot of cash in one go but over time it is far cheaper. Does not stop you continuing to donate. Especially when you win big on that lottery ticket

• Like 1

Hey guys also lets face it. one good program from here takes you over $100 roughly if you had to buy it as retail. never mind the music movie's programs etc. and the family atmosphere we have here at CyberWarez. Don't take my word for it, try it and see. if you need help CW is the right place to go, you become part of the family rather quickly. And as a normal lecher I love this place and the people who moderate and patronise this place. I have been a member since around 2008 and I have just recently joined as a VIP. it is great you get the behind the door chats etc. It is the best place on this earth! and the people here are bloody fantastic!

Pandorasbox2008

• Like 3

Have a look at the sites we download from They have lifetime memberships as well. You need to think of the benifits of paying a lump sum as opposed to a yearly fee. I usually go lifetime everytime. You save big in the long run. Same thing goes for most things out there It seems like a lot of cash in one go but over time it is far cheaper. Does not stop you continuing to donate. Especially when you win big on that lottery ticket

^^ This. :dance1:

Have to most certainly agree. CyberWarez uses a lot of sites, the benefit of having the VIP grants you access to more stuff than what you'd normally get as a regular user. I paid $200 for mine, a FINE investment indeed. Due to the fact that the VIP users are always more than welcome to go more above and beyond to finding things to those who support. Theirs always a benefit to doing something... and I invested in something that actually was worth my money.

• Like 1

Figured I'd weigh in on this... the lifetime membership is a one time payment for the life of your account and to discount it would drastically take away from site revenue and the idea that paying a large up front one time payment gives you the ability to not "have" to pay again.

And I also see that the lifetime option is no longer available. Although 10 years is quite a long time and, in my opinion, also worth the $200 shot to the bank account.

Yeah and at my age I should live so long!

Hey guys also lets face it. one good program from here takes you over $100 roughly if you had to buy it as retail. never mind the music movie's programs etc. and the family atmosphere we have here at CyberWarez. Don't take my word for it, try it and see. if you need help CW is the right place to go, you become part of the family rather quickly. And as a normal lecher I love this place and the people who moderate and patronise this place. I have been a member since around 2008 and I have just recently joined as a VIP. it is great you get the behind the door chats etc. It is the best place on this earth! and the people here are bloody fantastic!

Pandorasbox2008

normal lecher? Is there such a person? I always thought lechers were somewhat decadent. Mind you there have been times when I've felt a bit lecherous....................! :rolleyes:

Just joshing......I suspect you mean leecher? :D No offence intended.

• Like 3

I would love to but just don't have the funds now. Hopefully I will sometime in the future, but I wouldn't consider myself a leech....probably why I don't visit too often as I am not just trying to get something for nothing. This is a great site and I would like to thank all for whatever I have acquired because of these generous people. Thanks much

• Like 2

Ask Me again in 3 months, didn't see this post before I 'DONATED' equivalent of 3 month subscription...

I don't DONATE all the time but if I got funds that can help the cause I chip in 80)

• Like 1