ghostxdreams2

Motivational posters

It is not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves, that will make them successful human beings.

- Ann Landers

• Like 2

A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.

- Unknown

• Like 2

If you want your children to turn out well, spend twice as much time with them, and half as much money.

- Abigail Van Buren

• Like 1

On 8/21/2018 at 4:11 AM, NeophobiA said:

It is not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves, that will make them successful human beings.

- Ann Landers

On 8/21/2018 at 4:21 AM, NeophobiA said:

A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.

- Unknown

8 hours ago, NeophobiA said:

If you want your children to turn out well, spend twice as much time with them, and half as much money.

- Abigail Van Buren

all off these quotes r so very profoundly powerful and so true.. i wish every parent lived by theses.. i try these all raising my son and its been so very very rewarding.. thank u neo for posting these for ppl to see.. well done sir.. :goodpost:

• Like 2

Cheers Rædwulf, I think so too and try to live by them and know if you get the other 2 right the Anonymous one is the reward....

• Thanks 1

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.

- Farrah Gray

• Thanks 1

The battles that count aren’t the ones for gold medals. The struggles within yourself–the invisible battles inside all of us–that’s where it’s at.

- Jesse Owens

• Like 1