Vinceserious

[CP] Members Of The Month

It's time to present an individual with the honor and recognition we know as Poster/Reporter of the Month. As ever, just because you didn't receive Poster/Reporter of the Month status, don't think your efforts have gone unnoticed, it's never easy to pick an individual - and it is always an exceptionally close race. That being said, we have to come to a decision, so on behalf of all of the staff we would like to thank each and every member who makes a contribution here.

Poster of the Month/Reporter of the Month

The posters here at CYBERPHOENIX have been doing so graciously & with faithfulness towards the forum and we acknowledge this with an award for Poster of the Month. This month's poster has demonstrated integrity and dedication during their time here with us, and our community is better as a result thanks to the effort of their work. We are extremely grateful to have this member with us and appreciate the well maintained uploads that demonstrates true dedication to our board and its members.

Poster Of The Month goes out to:

Name/Details of Member

g7Qq.png

Reporter Of The Month goes out to:

Name/Details of Member

PvASf.png

Special thanks to ctd87 and (GFX Team) for his help in the graphics department, producing these great certificates for our Cyberwarez Poster and Reporter of the Month icon_biggrin.gif

Congratulations to you for your outstanding work, and friendly attitude, and a huge thank you for your effort in keeping the forum alive and filled with great content for our members. Please don't hesitate to contact your ADMIN if you have any questions related to your VIP membership icon_smile.gif
  • Like 13

the return of the MOTM!

sounds exciting , good job guys! :)

@Members

dont forget MOTM is selected based upon your overall activity on the board

• Like 6

I'm running for "Spammer Hunter" :gunsmilie: of the month :D

• Like 5

well i have 3 votes already me/myself and i *snicker* :D

• Like 5

Vote me as "Spammer Hunter/Killer" of the month/year :gunsmilie::ph34r2::yahoo:

:cwrocks: :cwrocks: :cwrocks: :cwrocks: :cwrocks:

• Like 5

I think this should be re-vamped and re-done, We have a lot of great members with input in different areas....

• Like 1