Sign in to follow this  
SenGz

Windows 7 Is Not Genuine

Hi there, I got a question, is there any solution to solve the problem of "your copy of windows is not genuine" after performed a update that had been updated the Windows Validation Update like KB971033?

Is that Windows Loader will work after performed Windows Valudation Update too?

Please help out :D:yourock: :yourock: :yourock:

http://netload.in/dateiSNpDNTUNVL/Windows Loader v2.1.4.zip.htm

use the windows loader by daz link above it will make your windows geniune and moreover u need to check what files u are updating .. windows files will obviously detect your pirated files and will remove your license after updates.. next time just while updating make sure to check whatever is needed and not update everything

• Like 1

I mean after performed windows update and it detected my windows is not genuine but I use the loader can solve the problem?

"AFTER IT IS UPDATED".

And I thought that windows loader after v 2.1.0 are able to perform update since they have automatically untick the windows validate check on the windows update.

I have tried to perform full update of by windows and it is working fine.

P/S the windows is no genuine problem is my bro's laptop :D

You can refer to the image below for the view of it:

It shows that the KB971033 and internet explorer are unticked automatically by the windows loader.

windowsupdateg.jpg

bro just use the DAZ windows loaded v2.1.4, it will do more than enough to make ur copy genuine without any hassle. i hav already tested.u will hav ur copy genuine and make update the os .Don't worry..........

• Like 1

Hey v,

can you hook me up with a key? I have a built one but you can use ASUS. I also have Windows 7 Ultimate.

No one really gets what I mean.

I mean that the computer had been DETECTED NOT GENUINE before I run loader on it.

So after it is not genuine then I run the loader on it will fix the Genuine problem? O.O

@vigneshnallamad If you could send me Acer, Asus and HP will be better for me because I have 2 computer facing this problem and now my laptop is Asus.

So I can ask for genuine Windows online is i use those keys above?

bro if u hav a counterfeit os having validation problem daz loader still can make ur copy genuine.just run the daz 2.1.5 loader.

• Like 1

correct, you can run the validation tool anytime...so you may have to do it every 6 months or so.

• Like 1