Kevindina

Official Signature & Avatar Request Thread

Here u go

ghost.jpg

could you change the ghost please to a simaliar font in my current sig and could i have a avatar awell please

plz name On purple color

Kevindina :yourock::D

could you change the ghost please to a simaliar font in my current sig and could i have a avatar awell please

Guys don ask to change the works which has been made.. :angry:

i hate to do rework. :angry:. if u have any changes need in sigs just add it while making request.. not after receiving sigs..

I'm not gonna do rework hereafter.. :angry:

Here u go..

ghost.jpg

shammy.gif

• Like 3

Hi guys. As and when you get some time could you please do me a new signature and avatar. I have found a render (http://www.sigtutorials.com/wp-content/gallery/League-of-Legends/Galio_Gatekeeper-%5BSigTutorials.com%5D.png). Could you do something with that? I would like "Mr Grumpy" and "Super Mod" on there somewhere and also "Upset me and GRUMPY is not even close". Size is up to you and the colour of the lettering would be nice if it matched the dark red of my name on here. It would also be good to have the CP logo on there as well please. I don't want to make this too difficult but some kind of action with the "Upset me and GRUMPY is not even close" would be really good. The background is totally up to you. Whatever looks good.

If this is too much I will not be offended and time is no problem as I know you are busy.

Many thanks in advance

• Like 2

Sig and Avatar please

Size in pixel: 400x200 or your choice.  Whatever you think looks the best.  You guys are the artists!
Text: Catman_29
Subtext:CP Lifetime VIP
Render/Stock URL:glowingcatbn.png
Color Preferences:  Same as stock
Style: Grunge, Abstract, Vector, etc.:  Same as stock
Anything special: Text match eyes and love the "Glowing" look.  Any small animation would be great if possible, maybe CP logo?

You guys :yourock:

• Like 1

can anyone change my sig color it's a red plzz change into blue here is the link..

http://i.imgur.com/aogGBdw.gif

I don't mean to push but is anyone looking at my request (post #55)?

Hi guys. As and when you get some time could you please do me a new signature and avatar. I have found a render (http://www.sigtutorials.com/wp-content/gallery/League-of-Legends/Galio_Gatekeeper-%5BSigTutorials.com%5D.png). Could you do something with that? I would like "Mr Grumpy" and "Super Mod" on there somewhere and also "Upset me and GRUMPY is not even close". Size is up to you and the colour of the lettering would be nice if it matched the dark red of my name on here. It would also be good to have the CP logo on there as well please. I don't want to make this too difficult but some kind of action with the "Upset me and GRUMPY is not even close" would be really good. The background is totally up to you. Whatever looks good.

If this is too much I will not be offended and time is no problem as I know you are busy.

Many thanks in advance

here it is my Version....

Sign

08bWzBB.jpg

ava

YB5ELrb.jpg

have a nice day :P

• Like 3

Sig and Avatar please

Size in pixel: 400x200 or your choice.  Whatever you think looks the best.  You guys are the artists!

Text: Catman_29

Subtext:CP Lifetime VIP

Render/Stock URL:glowingcatbn.png

Color Preferences:  Same as stock

Style: Grunge, Abstract, Vector, etc.:  Same as stock

Anything special: Text match eyes and love the "Glowing" look.  Any small animation would be great if possible, maybe CP logo?

You guys :yourock:

Here u go..

sorry for the delay..

Siggy:

catman.png

catmanava.png

GM awesome work matey!!

• Like 4

Make Hacker a Mustang with a Monster coming out   :P   :declare:   :biggrin:

Request withdrawn . thanks anyway

DSCN0964_zps15e2d1a2.jpg

Hi there, may I have a standard signature, with an owl and a sun, please?

I will leave the rest to the artist imagination :D
TIA

• Like 1

H4ck3r is this the sig you want on your Profile?

hacker-1.gif