Sign in to follow this  
CyberE3vil

Does your PC meets requirements for `that` game?

This site provides a One-Click solution that looks at your computer's hardware and system software to determine whether or not your current system can run a product. Each of your computer's components is evaluated to see how well it meets the minimum and recommended requirements for specific products. Recommendations are made on how to update or upgrade each component which does not meet the listed requirements. Sometimes, a simple, free software download is all that is needed. Sometimes you'll find that you need a different video card to fully experience what the game has to offer...

can-you-run-it.jpg

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/

Regards,

CyberE3vil...

• Like 5

best website in the world to test to see if you computer can run a game, and its very usfull to those (such as myself) who have a caped bandwith who want to download game and realise it won't run the computer then this webste provides vital information so you don't waste bandwith

Epic Find!

I have used this site quite a few times and unfortunately I don't hold much value in it.

I have a single core laptop, 2.8GHz, on-board graphics card, 3Gb ram and the site said I couldn't run COD MW3 yet I installed it and it runs totally fine with no issues. This is also the same for quite a few other games that the site has said I can't run but they run without issue.

A good idea though, if not always 100% accurate.

If your using XP, go to start->run. and type in dxdiag and press enter. It'll give you some info about your computer including CPU speed and type, and graphics card memory.

Look for systems with a graphics card manufactured under the NVIDIA GeForce series or the ATI Radeon series.

This site provides a One-Click solution that looks at your computer's hardware and system software to determine whether or not your current system can run a product. Each of your computer's components is evaluated to see how well it meets the minimum and recommended requirements for specific products. Recommendations are made on how to update or upgrade each component which does not meet the listed requirements. Sometimes, a simple, free software download is all that is needed. Sometimes you'll find that you need a different video card to fully experience what the game has to offer...

can-you-run-it.jpg

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/

thanks a lot brother this is the first time i saw in net

Regards,

CyberE3vil...

Sign in to follow this