Half Monk

Staff Name Colour

Maybe super mods should have orange as its on the way towards being an admin

All other mods maybe have dark green which would then free up some colours for other uses.

yeah...Half maybe...but for some ( like me) colour and post count mean nothing.....but make us BLACK.....

neon green for all staff members that way they stand out and are ez to find in post and on the board just my two cents :D

;)

:huh:

neon green for all staff members that way they stand out and are ez to find in post and on the board just my two cents :D

;)

;)

Nah you cant do that, you need to have a separate colour for the super mods. Need to have a distinct difference between the 2. Make the s/mods orange, the tech mods dark red and the d/load mods neon green.

There are enough coloured titles at present and why would we need any more? I like the present colour scheme It is fairly standard on a lot of sites so its easy to tell who is what wherever you are.

• Like 1

There are enough coloured titles at present and why would we need any more? I like the present colour scheme It is fairly standard on a lot of sites so its easy to tell who is what wherever you are.

Yes I have to agree, and as the colours are now everyone is used to them, but then why not decrease the amount of colours even more and have 1 for S/mods and 1 for all other mods

I like my color and worked hard to get here, So leave my color :D

• Like 4

The different mods all have slightly different jobs so should have different colours. We all and the s/mods especially have worked hard for those colours and I should imagine like me want to keep them

Hmmmm I am going to have to change my mind and agree with TLW as I'm the 2nd Supreme :declare::friends2::gunsmilie:

• Like 1

u guyz been talking abt s mods, mods and gfx and vip... then guess what im a cw uploader and i want rainbow colour and choose anyone whenever i want..reason we post in all forums

Maybe its best to leave the colours as they are atm, when another time comes and we run out of colours to use, maybe then we can revisit the issue. :D

• Like 1