Sign in to follow this  
Oldone3pp

[Poll] Extra Sections

5 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have extra sections

• Yes I want extra sections
    • No we dont need them

I,m starting this poll to find out how you...the staff and members feel about having extra forum sections, in particular I would like to have a DvDRip section as I am going to try and start up a request team with admin support ofc, that in it self is ok, however do you guys think there should be other sections as well like a section for TS only and another for cams. Or how about a section for only 300 MB content

Please click a box above and or leave a reply post

Thank you :D

• Like 1

I have to say yes as it would be easier to find the quality you want

Also I think we need to make a strict rule about the HD Movies (720p, 1080, and Blueray) go into the HD Section and Not in the movie section.

So I think the Movie Section should be set like the Application Section - Movies with Sub folders Cams - TS - R5/DVDscr - DvDrips - HD (720p, 1080, and Blueray)

Also I think we need to make a strict rule about the HD Movies (720p, 1080, and Blueray) go into the HD Section and Not in the movie section.

So I think the Movie Section should be set like the Application Section - Movies with Sub folders Cams - TS - R5/DVDscr - DvDrips - HD (720p, 1080, and Blueray)

It all has some merit, although it would be good to remember about the extra load on the server it would have by creating too many extra sections. The other point I,d like to mention is Cams, DVDscr become obsolete once a DvDRip comes out, and not wanted anymore and so they should be removed. so is it really necessary to have a section for these that are only going to end up being trashed once they are obsolete there is no need to keep them instead of that members will ofc ask for more sections as time goes on

Also keep in mind, on other forums I,ve heard them asking for a sub section for TV episodes only instead of posting them alongside full series the list could go on and on

Hmmm good point - I don't like Cams and I don't download them at all - I have downloaded some good R5s.

Lets see what ADMiN and other SMods and Mods say :)

If cams were banned I wouldn't cry because some I've seen checking stuff are total rubbish and get dumped just as soon as I can. I have to agree with he R5s though. There are some really good ones.

TV shows I would leave alone as they are easy enough to find anyway.

The deletion of DVDscr when they become obsolete would be easier if they were in their own section and would free up space on the server. It's something we aren't doing at the moment and yes to enforcing where HD movies are posted.