Hi guys i wanted to remove rar file password .. i have forgotten the password of that rar file ... plz don't post brute-force software i have tried its taking too much time tell me another alternative ...

Thank you ...

use passware kit enterprise as it has gr8 success rate with respect to other rar pass remover software.

there are other methods like dictionary match... which is slightly better thn brute force but i dont think there is a particular software which uses this technique... almost all softwares will consume lot of time... there is no compromise if u need success...

can you post up the link of your rar file which you downloaded ?? because using any sort of brute force or rar password cracking software could take day's, months or years to crack it !!

See if U could get UR hands on Parallel Password Recovery it offers multi-core, & its GPU-enabled & I think U could use multiple PCs through UR network 2 crack the pass, but I am not 100% sure. I just played with the demo which is limited & no fun because of the limitations they put on it. I would guess that if U have good Gfx cards this could help U get it done 20-30% faster, but that's just a guess. Even if U don't if U could do an attack across/through multiple PCs that would speed things up also.

I was looking 2 get my hands on this a few weeks back, but it seems that the scene is not up on it yet or playing it close 2 the chest. I would poke around & look for it 4 U, but I am up 2 my eye-balls with alligators, & need to pack 4 our vacation 2night we plan 2 get out the door early in the morning.

Good-Luck,

dirty ;)

• Like 1

Password crackers will work, but they all require as much processor speed as possible and time. Try finding the program somewhere else and DL it with a PW. It will be faster to redownload with a known PW that try and crack an unknown PW. Just the way it is, really.