Sign in to follow this  
vamsimicro

A Tribute to Steve jobs from Team Cyberwarez

steve-jobs.jpg

[media=youtube]xY4VkkRhsgI[/media]

1172090604_ec5cccb1c6.jpg

smiles_76.gif

The world has lost one of the greatest men in the history thank you steve jobs for everything you gave us

Regards,

Team Cyberwarez

One of my first computers was a Mac. I've use PC forever (I'm MS Certified). Steve Jobs was/is a Great Man and I pray that Apple will still Compete with MS.

RIP Mr. Jobs :(

Yes the world has lost a true visionaire, and at such a young age! Hell its to bad they haven't come up with a cure for colan cancer. But the drug companies make to much money by not having a cure, and bleeding the public. It's the same with diabetes. As long as they keep raking in all the monies from the drugs that diabetics have to buy they'll never come up with the cure! Just bleed the public... Hopefully Steves got all the toys he wants in his new world to keep him satisfied. We'll all miss ya.

I for one have never used and Apple computer but I respected the hell out of Mr. Jobs, he reinvented the industry with the i-pod, i-phone & then the I-pad I do hope apple will still be avble to raise the bar with all the new stuff the bring out

He was a man who had TRUE vision. Jeez, he totally changed the way the entire public view and use electronics in their everyday lives. If that isn't the real definition of a Visionary, I don't know what is. If not for men like Steve Jobs, we would all still be on horseback, and see in the dark by candle light!!!!! RIP, Mr. Jobs! RIP.