yumcimil

For Greater Glory (2012)

Looking for this movie for my mom "For Greater Glory: The True Story of Christiada (2012)", I cant find any copies on the net so far and the only theaters that are playing it are about 100 miles away and that is just way to far to go for a movie. Thanks in advance for any help on this topic

HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO MIX THIS MOVIE UP WITH "GUARDING TESS".

THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT MOVIE

well look for it yourself you ungreatful person , i have no time for people like you and ok if its the wrong movie then i am sorry but don't get agitated because it is and i suppose you have not had movies that are not the real movie before?? i have not got time to check the movies as i find what i can but i don't download all of them !!!

so as i said look for it yourself

That is not the point, this forum is for ppl to request stuff that they cannot find and when ppl give them the wrong link here they are just being an ass, and yes i have ran across wrong links before when i go out looking for stuff but not when ppl are for stuff if i dont have it i just keep on moving if i think i have it i check it before posting it

as i said i have asked for this to be removed , and as i will tell you again please look for it yourself, and yes i know its a request forum that you asked in and i l thought i found a link for you unbeknowing it was a fake, but there was no need for you to use foul language as you did against someone who at least tried to help. so just leave it at that and no hard feelings