Sign in to follow this  
xThrice

A small request

I ve got an ongoing request on the vip section but i was told to ask here as well for any further recommendations.so first request would be a modem booster latest version serial or crack.i ve got the demo version of it and it works neat but not as the bought one. also i would like a heads up on any website design/hosting tools that can be available.i got my domain and my basic hosting/building tools but i want that extra touch of elegance and proishness :D so if you think you can help in any way i would be much obliged.cheers xThrice ^^

bro if u dont mind could u plz elaborate the info abt ur trial version including the version so that i can crack it for u.

website design/hosting tools meaning what bro? plz be more specific.

:cwrocks:

yea sorry for that i am a total newb with applications thats why i didnt clarify.sec let me get u the site of the modem booster.

http://www.brothersoft.com/modem-booster-80113.html

this is the software it requires 29$ but there is a free version as well.i got that one but it doesnt significantly boost my performance thats why i was lookin for a crack/serial ^^

also when i am talking about web design tools i am talking about WordPress and other applications that are essential for making a website.still i am a newb to all this so i dont really know what to ask for.meaning that i dont know the name of the applications i just know they exist lol ^^

Dear, abt this booster, u read comments? Its can up ur conx till 20% max. Anyways which modem u have and OS pls. Or u just need crack for booster?

it boosted my performance by 20% i think xD but i have the freeware mode. the 29$ version says that it can boost ur speed by 300% how can i check the OS of the modem? ZXV10 H108L Annex A (Pstn) <--- thats my modem i guess?o.o

yea i dont believe too if i did i would have already given them my money xDD my os is windows 7 ultimate 32bit i think :D

look i can advice u 2 program

Ashampoo® Internet Accelerator or Active Speed 7.0.9.

for both theres serials and cracks, + they r checked and they r working. But same time, theres steps which u can make by urself plus some small programs to make speed internet (small headache), but as showing practice the speed which u have in ur line, the max which u can reach u will never jump over. Just let me know which program u want and or ill upload or give u links, or guys will put on website

can i combine different programs to gain a combined internet speed boost?anyway part of the speed boost i would like a pc boost.so yeah if its not much to ask i would like links to those u suggested ^^ cheers

its not like combination of some internet acceleraters , its like - u should instal 1 of such program, +downloader for files ( for ur best as such program by them self make speed),also u need new drivers for modem + upgrading it to new software, u should configure TCP/IP, also configure buffers FIFO and ports! And dont forget cache should be not less than 20mb :) something like this, sorry for my english :)

Active Speed

Ashampoo _ serial - ASIACH-77PG09-RUP96X

thanks a lot i will give them a try asap was just tweakin with modem booster.it gave me 900% increase in internet speed but when i opened browser and downloaded it just downloaded with 450kb/s on internet download manager D: