Sign in to follow this  
Gremlinn

CyberPhoenix Sig making tut classes

We will be trying a new feature for the GFX section to help our members. This will be a total walk-thru of making a sig from concept to finish.

Once a member applies, the tutor and the student will have a whole thread to themselves in which to work,only those two will be allowed to post in that thread to keep confusion down. Others will be able to watch the progress.

You will need a min of 25 posts to apply.

Once the session begins, the tutor and the student will decide on what type of sig to make, which render/stock to use.The student will start it off and where the tutor tells you to stop at a certain level, they will then upload the psd to the tutor so he or she can give cnc,letting you know what you did right or wrong, how to correct it. maybe show you examples of how it can be done and offer some suggestions,then pass the psd back to the student.

This will continue until the sig is done. Hopefully by the end,the student will have learned something more than what they knew before and have a clearer understanding of the process.

Since this is a work in progress,there may not be that many tutors so we ask that if you apply,please have some patience and someone will get to you eventually.

When you apply,make one post including 3 recent works.

Once a tutor posts your next step,you will have 2 days to respond before your thread is closed to keep things moving along. If for some reason you can't,let your tutor know before the time is up so something can be arranged.

Apply in this thread and when accepted,you will see a new thread with your name. Respond asap.

Edited by Britney Spears
Removed dead image link
  • Like 3

well gremlinn, its good to practice to get that bit better, and i also respect the help that you do for members to make them better, so i would like to apply here to get that help off of you to see if i can improve a lot more.

• Like 2

gremlinn thanks for your kind answer and please give me a bit of time to get back home as i have to go down the road in a minute , and then we can make a start when i get back home my friend, and what would you like to get started

:yourock:

thanks kevin, and gremlinn i think its best we start with a good background with great flow in it, so i would need your adice on what to go about that on sir :)

• Like 1