Sign in to follow this  
Phr34k

Need some programming guidance

Okay so basically I am trying to cram as much knowledge into my head as possible seeing as we might have very limited time before the world goes into a shitstorm (yea yea laugh.... as soon as it hits you wont be laughing, I've been keeping tabs on alot of things and I speak with confidence) anyways I have been lazy the past 3 years and I haven't really learned how to code. I have a very nice sense of logic and I can understand code from basically any language just by looking at it for a few minutes but I can't actually code myself. What I want to know from any senior programmers is what language should I start learning first. AutoIt is a very simple BASIC language thats useful for somethings but then again C#/C++ can be more practical. So the question is.... where should I start?

TL:DR What programming language should I learn first

bro all language is basically same only different is the syntax. i will suggest u to learn from a middle level language ie "c" .it wil cover both higher and lower level concept.

after finish it learn java and u will hav the object oriented concept.

:cwrocks:

For a faster learning I suggest to you starting with C#. Easy to learn, with a sintax similar to java an c/c++; all with a fulfill oop concept. Additionally, you can read about UML concepts to manage entities in an easy way.

If /since you are absolutely new, I would suggest you learn about OOP first , this will give you some insight on what direction you may want to go in, since c# is an interpreted language and c/c++ are compiled languages, the constructs are totally different, unless of course if you are interested in web programming ie; html, javascript, css etc

Respectfully

eos666