The Last Wicked

Filehosts information

(This is no suggestion. But I think this is the best place for this thread)

I would like to collect information about as many filehosts as possible. What I need to know is:

- Maximum downloadsize for free users. (Most important)

- Speeds

- Afflicate programs?

- Waiting time / Catcha?

- Other info that I haven't thought about, but that might be interesting anyway ;)

I will make a 'Filehosts Info' thread later, when we got what we need. Thanks

TLW

• Like 1

FileDen . com

With a free account you get:

1gb of storage space

Hot linking IS allowed

50mgb file size limit

5gb of bandwidth (each month)

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

will add more when I come across them...

• Like 2

Jumbofiles(.com)

Files up to 1GB (1024MB)

Speed is great, though my internet is not good (really) and I'm basing it on a relative measure to other filehosts. As far as I know, no speed cap.

No waiting time, no catcha

• Like 1

Download sizes..well, 180/billion/upshared/zippy/putlocker & sockshare will either give you multiple downloads or 1Gb ish downloads depending on which filehost it is. I've downloaded from Putlocker before a little over a Gb but also multiple download at the same time, some of the game crackers use putlocker and I've done about 10Gb as a multiple download :)

180upload/billion/upshared...all good download speeds. As a free user of 180/billion upload speed is usually 1.1Mps obviously depending on time of day. Downside for billion 21 day live link unless activity. All are pay per download for registered users although 180 & billion aren't as much as other filehosts. All 3 have capcha, 180 has a 10 file max upload as long as it isn't over 2Gb, billion is 5 file upload not over 2Gb

Zippyshare - Good download speeds, upload limited to 200Mb, has capcha, 30 day activity

Putlocker/sockshare - good download speeds, upload is pretty good can't remember exactly what speed, 1Gb limited upload max 5 files, multiple download for free user, 14 day limit on activity,

Ones to avoid as a free user....netload, turbobit, 4shared, filefactory, filepost, novafile, rapidshare (if you can find live links anymore), rapidgator and many others download speeds are awful to say the least

• Like 2

180 and billion have changed their upload rates...180 is now 3Gb/30 files and billion is now 2Gb/10 files

• Like 2

Important for everyone re: Rapidgator changes

They have changed how the 30 day premium works....

It used to be that ALL of their paid programs meant that your files stayed permanently.

*That has drastically changed now*

For the 30 day paid accounts...no matter how long you've been with rapidgator...now have

ALL files not downloaded in the past 60 days DELETED!

If you want to keep them stored there, you need to pay for 3 months or longer at a time.

So for anyone using RG to host your files....it might be time to go link checking before your posts

end up in the graveyard....LOL!   ;)

You can find the info here and pay close attention to the tiny little stars cuz that's where they get ya!   :dash:

Note: if you have a rapidgator account, you need to be logged out to view this

https://rapidgator.net/article/premium

:cprocks:

• Like 2

Got an account at banned filehost (HL), to check it out ;)

just downloaded from there and what a right pain of a site. loads of redirector pages and very hard to find proper download links. I would suggest this one be banned although it's free

That's not good. I got a Premium, and I'm uploading music there. I thought my links were hotlinked? Did you download any of my files..? 

It was one of H4ck3r 1ns1d3's posts. I was checking if he had posted correctly. These are images of what I got when I went to download one ot yours

2013-08-02_210505_zps36d7986c.png

This then slid up to cover some of the page

2013-08-02_210702_zps53a71620.png

The bit covered is this

2013-08-02_210601_zps8b491479.png

Clicked the "Free" button and got this

2013-08-02_210744_zps7a64664c.png

Clicked on to the box to enter the code and got this

2013-08-02_210900_zps1664f6e4.png

Cleared that and got this only without the added arrow and words

2013-08-02_211120_zps2fd1d273.png

Not the easiest site to work your way round and we should be able to do it without even thinking. Not on this one with all those download buttons that go off somewhere else