debu

REAL TIME SATELLITE TRACKING

REAL TIME SATELLITE TRACKING

http://www.n2yo.com

Amazing Video Of The Earth Spinning Taken From The International Space Station

This is one film that’s sure to leave you in a spin.

The crew of the International Space Station pointed a camera at North America and the resulting still pictures were spliced together into a mesmerising speeded-up sequence.

It shows a rotation of the Earth in just a matter of seconds from a vantage point 225 miles up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2054284/Amazing-video-Earth-spinning-taken-International-Space-Station.html

• Like 3

Thanks debu! I use this site (n2yo.com) quite often. I like to track the ISS and listen to ham radio Tx coming from it...I built a Yagi antenna and hooked it to an old 900Mhz Uniden Bearcat Handheld scanner. I can set it to frequencies 145.000 - 145.750, and hear the Tx for about 15 min. when it passes over. Any scanner that will pick up that frequency range will work, handheld or not. There was a great article in Make magazine about the antenna build. It is straight forward and very easy to do. If ANYONE would like to have this article, let me know and I will scan it and post it for you! Nice post debu!!!!!! Thanks bro!!!!!!!

:good post::you rock::thank you:

Parker216

CW Tech Mod

:big boss:

Dang :) they could of let me get of the can :D

Oh, that's right NASA is in FL and I'm in GA :cool: Go BullDogs

• Like 1

Thanks debu! I use this site (n2yo.com) quite often. I like to track the ISS and listen to ham radio Tx coming from it...I built a Yagi antenna and hooked it to an old 900Mhz Uniden Bearcat Handheld scanner. I can set it to frequencies 145.000 - 145.750, and hear the Tx for about 15 min. when it passes over. Any scanner that will pick up that frequency range will work, handheld or not. There was a great article in Make magazine about the antenna build. It is straight forward and very easy to do. If ANYONE would like to have this article, let me know and I will scan it and post it for you! Nice post debu!!!!!! Thanks bro!!!!!!!

:good post::you rock::thank you:

Parker216

CW Tech Mod

:big boss:

Interesting but what is exactly the ISS?

Years ago i could sometimes hear planes tx with a scanner.