ShAmmY1989

Great magazine site

Unable to connect

Pale Moon can't establish a connection to the server at downmagaz.ws.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Pale Moon is permitted to access the Web.

Nice site Bro, I should upload and post here My Magazine collections, I have a few subscriptions to things like Maximum Yield, Oracle and a few other Mags which I receive pre-publication...

• Like 1

An absolutely great magazine site. Has got among all, more computer tech magazines then I can ever read. Only should update the URL, to avoid some wait while it is redirectioned.

https://downmagaz.com

Just should note that novafile.com hoster returns a server error: second link is to turbobit, which somehow, each time I try to get a download, makes me to wait 10 minutes notifying me that "You have reached the limit of connections from your IP range" After I wait the 10 minute countdown... I get the same note again... and again... So after waiting 30 minutes, I got nothing but the same warning again. Actually last time I'd connected succesfully to turbobit was about a week ago and I doubt that there are so much eventual turbobit downloaders  from my DNS IP range... so looks this is a particular issue of turbobit is with my ISP.

• Like 1

On 4/7/2018 at 10:33 AM, luisam said:

An absolutely great magazine site. Has got among all, more computer tech magazines then I can ever read. Only should update the URL, to avoid some wait while it is redirectioned.

https://downmagaz.com

Just should note that novafile.com hoster returns a server error: second link is to turbobit, which somehow, each time I try to get a download, makes me to wait 10 minutes notifying me that "You have reached the limit of connections from your IP range" After I wait the 10 minute countdown... I get the same note again... and again... So after waiting 30 minutes, I got nothing but the same warning again. Actually last time I'd connected succesfully to turbobit was about a week ago and I doubt that there are so much eventual turbobit downloaders  from my DNS IP range... so looks this is a particular issue of turbobit is with my ISP.

yeah i have the same problem except my isp blocks all rapidgator connections.. too bad cuz rapidgator is the most commonly used share host.. :(