Sign in to follow this  
technos1

please help with this!

Ok for 1 as far as I know Facebook is the only one that can tell, because there log is secure - You can check the current sessions on your account and see when the latest session was as that might help, but I dont think so - Also make sure that when you log off you do so with all devices.

• Like 2

We  don't  support  FB  hacks  here...from either  side...if  you  have a  problem,  then  contact  FB, I  for  one,  will  not  help  you  in  this,  to  much to lose

• Like 2

yep, Im with @daytrader. we dont help with any type of hacking. Please dont misunderstand us, we are not accusing you of anything.... its just a slippery slope that we do not try to walk up. Now, since you have you acct back, you can set it up so that every login attempt will actually need a serial number and will send it to your phone. that way, you can tell when your acct is logged in. I do it, and thats the way I prefer it to be. you can do this by going to security settings.

You can't find out who hacked your FB account, simple as that, there are preventative measures that can be taken to prevent this happening in the future though. Regularily change your password, change your privacy settings to "friends only" and last but not least don't be going around clicking "like" on images that you have no idea who they belong to. Now that Farcebook have brought in that new app called "Graph Search" many people can find you even more easily and especially when you have clicked "like" on an image from outside of your friends. Make sure all your friends have their privacy set to "friends only" as well :)

He is not asking for a hack..he was asking if he can find out who hacked his account