laura j

paypal

many of us would like to support the site but want an easier method. I am not interested in vIP and to donate there is time consuming.most of us would just like to quickly send of our 20.00 , or whatever and do it quickly. Is there a reason you don't have an uncomplicated plain old donate button that connects to paypal and goes to you ? I don't feel comfortable sending my money somewhere else when meant for here.

• Like 2

Same here, I have no need for VIP, only want to help. Is there a way to chip in some money rather than paying to become VIP?

• Like 1

Just send a PM ADMiN 's way ;)

But are you sure you don't want the VIP status also? It really does rock.

• Like 1

Well i wanted a taste of vip and i did pay its not so hard i do know the roundabout method via pay pal but its better if CG replies to u

I am not able to donate due to problem with your paypal account.

We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to resolve the problem. If this payment is for an eBay listing, you can contact the seller via the "Ask Seller a Question" link on the listing page. When you have the correct email address, payment can be made at www.paypal.com.

• Like 2

Same here, I have no need for VIP, only want to help. Is there a way to chip in some money rather than paying to become VIP?

I had this wonderful idea of donating to a site which I have found very [and more than others] useful. However, as a pensioner, having limited resources reduces the ability of paying a large sum for three months at a time. I see no real advantage in paying such a [to me] princely sum for the limited times that I use the site. As for the VIP status there was no real information as to just what advantages it would entail...........merely some abbreviated notes such as Exclusive Premium Downloading service which supports unlimited downloads from over a 50 leading file hosts.

Hmmm, just which sites [a list would definitely be helpful!] and what limitations? All this notwithstanding my limited internet access and downloads [i do not have ADSL, Cable or any such really good access] :cwrocks: .