Darko

New movie section for older releases

I think in the CP Upload section we should have a section for older movies. I would share more but they get burried in the new movies. So they can not be found. IMO

• Like 4

Approved per Admin

This section will be made soon and will be for 1980 movies and before ;)

• Like 2

Cool beans.should include the 90s as well.that's still almost 15 years out

• Like 2

Yes 1922 will be in there - Darko I will see we might add the 90s into it also, but not sure yet

• Like 1

I know why don't you just have a subsection for each decade, then have one for blurays only, dvds only, cams/ts, webrips, hdrips, ppvrips, R4, R5 and R6 sections...oh and dvdscr subsection, then whilst the admin are at it why not have a subsection for mkv, mp4, avi, wmv and all of the different variations that go with it......look fellas I'm not being funny but the reason there is a search facility is so that members can look for stuff...just because your film, music album, piece of software isn't at the top of the pile all the time doesn't mean others won't look for it, when they want it...and if they can't find it, then they can make a request and any number of staff or members can point them in the right direction.

• Like 1

Yes, but if they do not see it and do not remember a title until they see it, this will make it much easier ti catch up on classics. I am not trying to burden the site with too many categories but it is good to organize to a point.

• Like 1

as I am very new to internet forums etc, I am a member of wonderful site that has older movies and I think they are older to 1970.

i have only been a member there for a little while and some of the movies are very lovely i have to say.

in fact i have gone over my down load limit 2 months in a row. :-)

• Like 1

I know the original post was for a grouping of older movies but also why not have a grouping of the download sites.    I finally worked out that a majority of movies etc., were available on the uploaded.net site and as a pensioner with limited assets I finally managed to gather enough to take a premium account on Uploaded and things were fine for a while as I could download the programs/movies of my choice.   That premium account now appears to be a waste of money as it appears that the majority of uploaders have migrated to rapidgator or oboom which negates my having fast downloads.   I have to search all the files and movies to find any that are available on Uploaded [fewer and fewer] which is time-wasting for me.   My internet charges are high enough as it is.   If there were a grouping showing the download sites it would make life easier for many  in my position.

Menoetius instead of buying an Uploaded premium you should get a Alldebrid or similar service that gives you multiple premium services. This way you can download from multiple sites. For the price of one premium file host.

• Like 2

So, did anybody ever decide if we could get a new section?

Darko I don't think so as most new movies are coming out in HD, 720, 1080 and soon 4k

Old movies should go into movies section as most are DvD or hehehe Vcr

Shame, Darko I was looking forward to some of the older movies.  There were some really good ones but can't remember all the names of them so it makes it hard to find when looking elsewhere.

• Like 1

I will be posting a bunch of aXXo films here soon. I am just collecting all if the .torrent files now. Looks like it will be over 700 movies.

• Like 1

Yeah they get buried under all the new movies. Not sure what happened, they were going to do it according to what it says above.

I am going to suggest something that could well get me shot down in flames, coated in concrete and dumped in the middle of the Atlantic but, as he had such a following, how about an aXXo section within the Movies section. That way we will get consistent quality for a small size all in one place.

• Like 2

I'm so happy that I'm not involved with Movies section. But shooting down Mr Grumpy. Cover him in concrete, and dump him in the ocean... Well, that's the most interesting I've heard from that section ever... :) :) :)

• Like 2

here is yet another sugestion. how about we put the axxo movies and the old movies in the vip movie section since we could use some good quality posts there.