The Last Wicked

How we do things in Norway...

http://www.policymic.com/articles/78751/every-single-person-in-norway-became-a-millionaire-last-week-here-s-how

Every Single Person in Norway Became a Millionaire Last Week. Here's How.

• Like 2

Can I defect to Norway?.......... Please!

• Like 3

Funny thing is I just got offered a job there and was seriously thinking about relocating...

• Like 2

Move move move, it is like the happiest place on the planet.

• Like 3

Sorry LW, 

some  mod  deleted  my last  post here because I spoke to YOU in your  mother  tongue.  Just a few  words  that I  thought you  might like ( like 6-8 words ) but clearly  some  mods are  into provoking and  not  trying to keep  members.

I  will not  go back into detail of  what I  said, but  to  bad I missed  you a  few  months  back  when I was  nearby.

I guess  this  one  will be  edited as  well, I  might be flaming, or  ??

• Like 1

Indeed the rules r simple and excellent : :sun:

10 Things Not to Do in Norway ...  :gunsmilie:

http://goscandinavia.about.com/od/norwa1/tp/10-Things-Not-To-Do-In-Norway.htm

i exclude only no:5 ....  ;)

Mitt valg :D

I deleted the post as it clearly broke our English only rule. If anyone wants to speak in any other language then do it in a PM. The person who had his post deleted has been notified if he had bothered to look and a lack of reply may get further action as per our rules.

star.pngpurple.png 1.2 No mini-modding. Use the report button but do not add your own criticisms.The forum language is strictly limited to English. This includes posts, titles, signatures, profiles and other forms of public display.

Yea, so the post which was over 90% English....you  could  have  removed  the so called  "offending"  remarks ( 6-8 words)  that I  made to the OP, I might add.

It  was  made in  fun and  good taste....something a SMOD  like  TLW would  enjoy.  I'm sure  if  he  was  offended,  he  could  have  kicked  me  instead...did  you ask  him  if  its was  OK?

I understand the  rules, I was  smod  B4 you  were.

I guess  being a  mod  here,  looking for  something to do...., never mind, I'll stop  B4 I get killed, I'll call it a  day...

So I  guess  this  means  that post 12  also  breaks the  rules as well ( by a  smod even) or is  looked at the other  way??

I understand  what  is  being  said, but  90% of the people  will not by the  end  comment on the post.

Be fair, otherwise you look bad.

"rule 7 is  accurate  here  saa212"

• Like 1