Sign in to follow this  
avaJasper

Christina Aguilera and Beyonce?

Who do you think is a better singer ? christina Aguilera Or Beyonce Knowles ? & why do you think the other is better ? i personally say christina because Christina has a more unique voice to her while (not trying to offend anyone) Beyonce has a voice any person can have and can sound similar.Christina is known as "the little girl with the big voice" ever since she was a kid and is known as "the voice of our generation" or her generation. Christina has many more inspiring, powerful, meaningful ballads that a lot of people can relate to. the list goes on. and Christina's been through so much, it makes her music beautiful because of the way she expresses is through her music and when she sings, you hear so much emotion, passion, its just amazing. when beyonce has a really good voice and i know not all her songs are fun, catchy, dance songs. but Christina has more of it and in a much deeper sense. She has songs about abuse, about depression, about being yourself and loving who you are

so, that's my opinion :)))), don't get me wrong

Art isn't about whose better singer, and most pop artist don't even write their own songs, sometimes you just have to pick song with melody that will sell better, sad but true (it's not making music any worse tho, the fun aspect that is).

Its Christina of course.

Beyonce is good but christina is better.

Dont forget my personal favorites Avril and Jessie.~~:D