ghostxdreams2

todays music video is-------------------

Burning Witches Release New Single «Sea Of Lies»

At the end of 2019, BURNING WITCHES promised the release of the first taster from their forthcoming album »Dance With The Devil,« which is due on March 6, 2020 via Nuclear Blast - and today the group has delivered in the form of the lead single 'Sea Of Lies'! Watch the accompanying visualizer video for the track over on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=decnY34nllo

Purchase/stream the song here:

https://nblast.de/BWSeaOfLies

Listen to 'Sea Of Lies' and other new tracks in the NB New Releases Playlists:

http://nblast.de/SpotifyNewReleases / http://nblast.de/AppleMusicNewReleases

The quintet says, "We are delighted to present you our second single 'Sea Of Lies'! In our humble opinion, the track mirrors the album really well. The old-school vibe, the heavy as hell approach and the growly yet very melodic moments showcase the evolved WITCHES of 2020! The lyrical content deals with very personal events that took place during 2019, when there was a lot of challenges around the band. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!"

The album was recorded at Swiss Little Creek Studio and produced once again by V.O. Pulver and German thrash titan Schmier. The magnificent cover artwork was created by Hungarian artist Gyula Havancsák (BLIND GUARDIAN TWILIGHT ORCHESTRA, ACCEPT, POWERWOLF, STRATOVARIUS etc.) and DESTRUCTION/GOMORRA guitarist Damir Eskic.

Pre-order »Dance With The Devil« now:

https://nblast.de/BWDanceWithTheDevil

Body Count - Carnivore

Stick two fingers up to veganism, and anything else that’s pissing you off right now, with the title track from Ice T and co’s upcoming album (due in March). A veritable punch in the stomach of beefcake metal, hardcore and rap – with thickly laid on guitars heavy enough to beat off an army of dinosaurs – it reflects the heavier vibe anticipated from the rest of the record.

The Night Flight Orchestra - Divinyls

If you thought these Swedish classic rockers were all about good-time disco-friendly AOR, you were WRONG! Or so the band have said in light of this heartfelt, synth-pummelling new single. “The one thing that has kept those aging Swedish hearts beating for so long is DRAMA!” they say. “Internal conflicts, external conflicts, rumours and exaggerations.” Find this and more intergalactic emotion on their new album Aeromantic, out in February.

Mansion Harlots - Panda Eyes

Formed in the late 90s before disbanding a couple of years and demos later, British rockers Mansion Harlots reformed in 2017 after an interim spent in different groups. With all that in mind their debut LP (All Around A Fairground) might feel somewhat long in the making, but it all works out happily in this sun-drenched slice of sweet, pensive pop rock. One of those instantly likeable tunes that seems to appear out of nowhere, but also feels rather timeless.

Me And That Man (feat. Mat McNerney) - Burning Churches

Behemoth man Nergal returns to his rootsy project to burn some churches… or at least to sing about them, in this steely-gazed cocktail of outlaw country, blues and dark subject matter. Grave Pleasures’ Mat McNerney does a tidy job on lead vocals, sounding deliciously romantic yet unhinged on such lyrical pearls as: ‘I’ll take up my seat next to Anton La Vey/With a Molotov cocktail and a can of gasoline’

Kvelertak - Crack Of Doom (feat. Troy Saunders)

If you’re thinking the Norwegians’ new track sounds rather Mastodon-esque, there’s a reason for that - i.e. singer/bassist Troy Saunders guesting on vocals. Sung (unusually for Kvelertak) in English, it’s an energised, melodic affair that’ll likely feel a little soft for anyone expecting their trademark brutality. Still rages like a beast though.

The Inspector Cluzo - A Man Outstanding In His Field

You might have caught this noisy bluesy rock duo on tour with Clutch a year or two ago, when they made at least as much noise as their headliners with half the manpower. Hailing from Gascon in France, where they run a farm (like, an actual proper farm; that tractor in their press shots isn’t just for show y’know...), Inspector Cluzo also do a brilliant stripped back set, as shown on this lush, gently haunting cut from acoustic album Brothers In Ideals.

Bus - Moonchild

Heavy, punchy psych-boogie from Greece now, where distortion reigns supreme and Uncle Acid And The Deadbeats (and their kind) are on heavy rotation every day – or so we imagine, based on this lil’ number. Struggling to be a ‘grown-up’ again, after the Christmas hibernation period? Wishing you could retreat to some kind of cheerfully stoned teenage bedroom setting, just for two minutes and fifty seconds? This is what you need.

Blackwater Holylight - Jizz Witch

Dark, sensual doom from Oregon now, with sporting helpings of artistically executed kink (on the video side). Slightly suspicious of the title? You really needn't be – this lot are all about the otherworldly come-hither vibes and intelligent stoner-isms. A commanding proposition with an eye for risqué visuals delivered with class.

Apocalyptica Puts Out A Masterpiece With Cell-O

After the craziness and chaos of the holidays, it was nice to take a break and check out the latest album Cell-O from the infamous Finnish symphonic metal band Apocalyptica. If you haven't heard of them by now, I strongly encourage you to delve into their discography as they formed in the 90s and have made a huge dent in the symphonic metal realm.
Since the Finnish band’s inception, creativity at the heart of the multi-platinum Apocalyptica ("cello metal" ) is no longer as shocking as it was back in 1993. The musicians, cellists Eicca Toppinen, Perttu Kivilaakso, and Paavo Lötjönen, along with Drummer Mikko Sirén—have won the hearts of metalheads across the world and have issued eight full-length studio releases (including their genre-breaking 1996 debut, Apocalyptica Plays Metallica by Four Cellos), and performed alongside such greats as Metallica and Rammstein.

Cell-O is self-produced by the quartet and mixed by Andrew Scheps (Black Sabbath, Red Hot Chili Peppers), and returns Apocalyptica to their cello metal roots. A cinematic and purely instrumental masterpiece, the album features keyboard work from exceptionally talented Finnish musician Lasse Piirainen, as well as bass performed by Joonas Parkkonen (guitarist,Santa Cruz).

“Ashes of the Modern World" begins our journey that seems to mourn as it reflects sorrowfully on the self-destruction of mankind. This leads to an explosion of percussion from Finnish producer, engineer and drummer Tommi Vainikainen.

"Cell-O” goes for an even more melancholic perspective as the cellists dive deeper for an emotion that glides and treads equally between the light and the dark. Before you fall too deep into a darkness, the elegance of “Rise” turns the mood toward something lighter, pulling listeners upwards again. An atmospheric number, it promises that there is still beauty worth embracing.

“En Route to Mayhem” rocks out while specifically highlighting the drumming talents of Sirén. This paves the way for the buoyancy of “Call My Name,” My choice on this album is “Fire & Ice” that captures these two extremities of life perfectly with an added bonus of Uilleann pipes courtesy of Nightwish’s Troy Donockley. "Fire and Ice" could perhaps be played during certain scenes from Dante's Inferno or Milton's Paradise Lost as it spirals into the netherworld for some insidious madness, before once again lulling you into the quiet cool of a spring afternoon. “Scream for the Silent,” is smooth and caressing and flows with bold deeper cadences and an ear for the electric.

Cellos mournfully beguile you with the opening notes of “Catharsis" and captivate you as it progresses. Finally Cell-O closes with the epic “Beyond the Stars" with guest narrative vocals from Tom Furey. It sails upwards to the heavens and deep into the dark veils, tasting what is light and thrusting you headlong into the inky night.
Apocalyptica have, again,crafted mesmerizing sounds that leave you breathless.

http://www.apocalyptica.com/

TAME IMPALA
There isn’t a more anticipated album in the indie realm right now than The Slow Rush, the first Tame Impala LP in five years due out Feb. 14. Can you believe this album cycle began almost a full year ago? Kevin Parker has kept us waiting but the latest single “Lost In Yesterday” might be the best one yet.

GROUPLOVE
Although details are slim for Grouplove's forthcoming fourth studio album, the band shared a promising preview of what we can expect from their new era with "Deleter." Boasting dance-y percussion, big guitars, and group vocals, the track features everything we need in a song

U.S. GIRLS
After years of making idiosyncratic music only fitfully acknowledged by the mainstream, Meg Remy achieved indie stardom in 2018 with the ingenious U.S. Girls album, In A Poem Unlimited. Now Remy faces the task of following up that critically adored LP, which she seems more than prepared to do with her next LP, Heavy Light, featuring the new single “Overtime.”

WILD NOTHING
This dream pop project by Jack Tatum has always been a little underappreciated — while so many of Tatum’s blog-rock contemporaries have faded, Wild Nothing continues to put out evocative, icily beautiful electro-pop songs. The new single “Foyer” is culled from the forthcoming EP Laughing Gas, which is due next month.

SPANISH LOVE SONGS
This flinty, rousing punk band specializes in the sorts of millennial-dude anthems that will sound very inviting to fans of bands like Pup and the Menzingers. Ahead of their third album, Brave Faces Everyone, they’ve released the gloriously chunky single “Kick.” This song will make you want to do just that.

'DESTROYER'S RUBIES' by DESTROYER

Ahead of the new Destroyer LP, Have We Met, due out next month, it’s time to play a familiar game for indie fans: What is your favorite Destroyer album? While there are many great records to choose from, we always go back to this thrillingly off-kilter, Dylan-esque epic from 2006.

Flashback: Britny Fox – Bite Down Hard

One band that never reached its peak during the '80s was Britny Fox.  They reached their peak with their self-titled album with such hits as "Girlschool." Dean didn't last after their second album, Boys In Heat.

In come's replacement vocalist Tommy Paris.  With this version of Britny Fox, they released "Bite Down Hard" in 1991.

Track Listing:

"Six Guns Loaded" (Paris, Michael Kelly Smith) - 3:46
    "Louder" - 3:53
    "Liar" - 4:42
    "Closer to Your Love" - 3:48
    "Over and Out" - 4:45
    "Shot from My Gun" (Paris, Smith) - 4:07
    "Black and White" (Paris, Smith, Childs, Johnny Dee) - 3:35
    "Look My Way" - 4:32
    "Lonely Too Long" (Paris, Smith) - 3:34
    "Midnight Moses" (Alex Harvey) - 4:28

This album is severely underrated and rockin!  All That Shreds reached out to Tommy Paris about his favorite song on Bite Down Hard:

It still sounds good loud! "Closer To My Heart" is my favorite. - Tommy Parris

ommy is still active with the Tommy Paris Band and is also playing shows with Danny Koker from History Channel's Counting Cars show.

What's your favorite song from Bite Down Hard?

• Thanks 1

Black Sawn Ftr. Robin McAuley, Reb Beach & Jeff Pilson Release “Big Disaster”

Vocalist Robin McAuley (McAuley Schenker Group), guitarist Reb Beach (Winger, Whitesnake), bassist Jeff Pilson (Foreigner, The End Machine, ex-Dokken), and drummer Matt Starr (Ace Frehley, Mr. Big) have joined forces in BLACK SWAN; a new band project signed to Frontiers Music Srl. Today the band unleashes the second track from the album entitled "Black Disaster." Listen to it HERE:

Last week vocalist Robin McAuley had quite a scare but is now well on the way to recovery:

"Hello everyone, and I hope you're having a fantastic “BLACK SWAN” Monday! This past week, as some of you know, was quite a disastrous one for myself and my family. Hospitalized with a nasty bacteria (Sepsis), but I’m home now, and I’m on the mend. A very humbling experience that I wouldn’t wish on anyone.

Yesterday, on Frontiers Records BLACK SWAN released our second single from the upcoming February 14th album, “SHAKE THE WORLD”!! Ironic that the title of this new single “Big Disaster” comes following my recent hospitalization and scary experience. I thrive on a healthy diet and exercise and will kick this thing in its Sepsis Ass!!!

Looking forward to a full recovery and seeing you all very soon."

Their debut album, “Shake The World,” an aptly titled album if ever there was one, is a delightful romp of potent hard rock that is not merely the sum of its parts, but a powerful rock ‘n roll machine. It will be released on February 14, 2020, on CD, LP, & Digital formats.

Fans can pre-order the album, including signed items and merch bundles, and stream the singles HERE: https://radi.al/ShakeTheWorld

Watch the first single and video, for the title track, HERE:

The genesis of Black Swan was sparked by a conversation between Jeff Pilson and Frontiers' President & Head of A&R, Serafino Perugino, who wanted a project that would not only showcase McAuley's vocal prowess but have a strong musical backbone to stand skyscraper tall behind him. Thus, the initial seeds were planted, and Pilson ran with it from there. "Shake The World" was tracked at Pilson’s home studio in Los Angeles and is a showcase of both the musical talents of the instrumental players in the band as well as McAuley’s powerful voice.  The four members got Black Swan off the ground by exchanging ideas back and forth and then bringing all the songs together. The final result is something fresh, very heavy, but still intensely melodic and it’s certainly not Dokken, nor Winger, nor MSG, or some combination thereof, but it’s own unique animal. As an example, one of the songs was written by Jeff Pilson right after seeing the Queen movie 'Bohemian Rhapsody.' "I came home, and I sat down at the grand piano and pretty much wrote exactly the chorus that we have, just coming straight [from] the movie. It is a bit Queen-like."

• Thanks 1

Annihilator’s Massive Riffs Rock “Ballistic, Sadistic”

If you are a metalhead worth your salt there is probably no need to go into who  Annihilator are, especially as they have been impacting the thrash metal genre since 1984. If you are new to the metal world I highly recommend taking some time to delve into this Canadian metal band's vast discography. What we know as the thrash genre today is a little different than the 80s and 90s era. Regardless it is what I grew up with and so many bands of that era influence many of us today. Jeff Waters (founding member) and company  tap back into the raw urgency of their mid-80s output, fusing hard-driving riffs and fist-pumping bursts of speed metal with more of Jeff’s melodic fretwork.

Ballistic, Sadistic is an album with blistering assaults of thrash metal riffs and pounding rhythms that will appeal to fans of old and new alike. Annihilator continue to carve a niche for themselves among the metal elite with face-melting tracks like "Lip Service" and "Riot" with their epic, emotive and impassioned vibes.

They certainly stay on the old-school side of the fence but every once in awhile you catch some nuances in the rhythms that remind you of some of the younger cats. While the majority of this album is as furious as anything the band has done, it also has a plethora of some rather melodic infusions.

Ballistic, Sadistic is a wild, unhinged, hyper-kinetic good time with more riffs packed into it than you can digest in a month. It has that classic speed metal insanity sound down, and most of the material feels as if it’s on the very edge of controlled mayhem.

https://www.annihilatormetal.com/

• Thanks 1

SONS OF APOLLO – The New Studio Album ‘MMXX’ Out Now!

SONS OF APOLLO--former Dream Theater members Mike Portnoy and Derek Sherinian, Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal (ex-Guns N’ Roses), Billy Sheehan (The Winery Dogs, Mr. Big, David Lee Roth) and Jeff Scott Soto (ex-Journey, ex-Yngwie Malmsteen's Rising Force)--are ringing in the new decade with a sonic boom with their second studio album, appropriately titled, MMXX (pronounced: 20/20) – out now!

You can watch the band discuss their recently released single “Desolate July” here:

They recently launched the Christian Rios-directed video for the albums third single “Desolate July,” a tribute to musician David Z who tragically passed away in 2017. Watch the video now here:

Watch the video for the second track “Fall To Ascend” here:

The band’s video for “Goodbye Divinity” has achieved over 3.5 million plays so far. Watch it now here:

Produced by The Del Fuvio Brothers (Portnoy and Sherinian), MMXX is available as a standard CD package, Limited Edition 2 CD package (which includes instrumental mixes and a cappella excerpts), 2 LP + CD package, and on all digital formats.

Order the album here:

https://soa.lnk.to/MMXX

“Stylistically, we have followed the same path as the debut,” outlines drummer Mike Portnoy. “But we feel that it has come out stronger, simply because we know one another better. PSYCHOTIC SYMPHONY was the first time the five of us had worked together, so there was bound to be an air of experimentation happening. Now, we can draw on having the experience not only of recording that album but also of touring together a lot. And now there is clearly a lot more obvious chemistry going on.”

“We did 83 shows on the last tour,” adds keyboardist Derek Sherinian. “And it was so worthwhile, because we came out of it with a stronger bond, and that is certainly reflected in what we wrote.”

The writing process began at the start of the year, as Portnoy, Sherinian and guitarist Ron “Bumblefoot” Thal got together. “The three of us were at my home studio in Pennsylvania,” explains Portnoy. “And it took about three weeks to get all the music written. That was a very smooth process. The last time, it certainly must have felt a little weird for Bumblefoot to be writing with Derek and me, because we were strangers to him. Now, we know one another better and that helped things push along.”

“Because we all have our home studios, it meant everyone could record there as and when they had an opportunity,” continues Sherinian. “We all had the luxury of being able to take our time to get all the parts done, which was a huge help in the way the album's come out. I suppose in all, it took about eight months to record everything.”

There are eight tracks on MMXX, with variations in length totaling 60 minutes. “The final song is 'New World Today,’ which is 16 minutes long,” says Portnoy. “This one has elements similar to 'Opus Maximus' and 'Labyrinth' on the previous album. It has some insane, brilliant instrumental moments, which I am sure the fans will love.”

“We wanted to do something epic here, as we did with 'Opus Maximus' last time around,” adds Sherinian. “You have to remember that Mike and I come from Dream Theater, where we never bothered about how long a song was. So, for us doing a 16-minute track is not a problem.”

Here’s the tracklisting for MMXX:

Goodbye Divinity (7:16)
    Wither To Black (4:48)
    Asphyxiation (5:09)
    Desolate July (6:11)
    King Of Delusion (8:49)
    Fall To Ascend (5:07)
    Resurrection Day (5:51)
    New World Today (16:38)

The album title was inspired by a simple chronological fact. “This will be released in mid-January 2020,” says Portnoy. “That means it will be one of the first releases in what is a new decade. So I came up with the idea of calling it '2020,’ except having it written in the Latin form of 'MMXX.’” And the album’s artwork has been created by Thomas Ewerhard (who was responsible for the cover design of PSYCHOTIC SYMPHONY), which inevitably reflects the title. As Portnoy explains, “For the first record, we had a mythological feel. This time around though, there's a much more futuristic style to what we've got. It has a very 21st-century appeal. And the band crest is more polished, cleaned up and a lot more modern than last time when it had an old fashioned look.”

“Each member of this band has their own signature sound on their instrument,” adds Sherinian. “And when you put all of this together what you get is a wonderful five-headed beast. It makes this a sonically special band, which is definitely what comes across on MMXX. You can hear odd time signatures and amazingly crazy performances here. Overall, we've been satisfyingly more adventurous this time than we were before, and I know people are sure to love what we've done.”

In touring news, the band’s headlining “MMXX World Tour” will launch January 23 in Sacramento, CA, USA and will take them around the world throughout the new year. They have also just announced European tour dates for March 2020, as well as South American dates for April 2020. You can find those below:

North America 2020

Thu 1/23            Sacramento, CA            Crest Theater

Fri 1/24             Pomona, CA                 The Glass House (https://Banned file host (bl)/2H8kNxY)

Sat 1/25            Los Angeles, CA           The Roxy (https://Banned file host (bl)/2H8aLNb)

Sun 1/26           San Francisco, CA        The Fillmore (https://Banned file host (bl)/31FYAPj)

Tue 1/28            Salt Lake City, UT          The State Room (https://Banned file host (bl)/31D8P7e)

Wed 1/29          Denver, CO                   The Oriental Theater (https://Banned file host (bl)/2Z5QC4s)

Fri 1/31             St. Charles, IL               Arcada Theater (https://Banned file host (bl)/30igOGu)

Sat 2/1              Battle Creek, MI             The Music Factory (https://Banned file host (bl)/31IwXVQ)

Sun 2/2             Toronto, ONT.               Mod Club (https://Banned file host (bl)/2Z8OuJ8)

Mon 2/3            Montreal QUE.              Corona Theater (https://Banned file host (bl)/2KF9eyU)

Wed 2/5            Boston, MA                  Paradise Rock Club (https://Banned file host (bl)/2N2rMMx)

Thu 2/6             New York, NY               Gramercy Theater (https://livemu.sc/2KHNN1r)

Fri 2/7               Jim Thorpe, PA             Penn’s Peak (https://Banned file host (bl)/2TLMy4w)

Sat 2/8              Englewood, NJ             Bergen PAC (https://Banned file host (bl)/31MKyM7)

Europe 2020

Fri 2/28              Karlsuhe, Germany                    Crystal Ballroom

Sat 2/29            Karlsruhe, Germany                   Crystal Ballroom

Mon 3/2            Drammen, Norway                     Union Scene

Tue 3/3             Gothenburg, Sweden                 Traedgarn

Thu 3/5             Kyiv, Ukraine                             N.A.U Theatre

Sat 3/7              Moscow, Russia                        RED

Sun 3/8             St Petersburg, Russia                Aurora

Tue 3/10            Pratteln, Switzerland                  Z7

Wed 3/11          Milan, Italy                                Live Club

Fri 3/13             Bilbao, Spain                            Santana 27

Sat 3/14            Barcelona, Spain                       Razzmatazz 2

Sun 3/15           Madrid, Spain                           La Riviera

Tue 3/17            Marseille, France                       Cepac Silo

Wed 3/18          Paris, France                             Machine du Moulin Rouge

Thu 3/19            London, U.K.                            Islington Assembly Hall

Fri 3/21             Eindhoven, Netherlands             Prognosis Festival

Sun 3/22           Show Brno, Czech Republic       Sono

Tue 3/24            Kosice, Slovakia                       Colosseum

Wed 3/25          Budapest, Hungary                    Barba Negra

South America 2020

Sat 4/18             São Paulo, Brazil                        Tom Brasil

Sun 4/19            Rio de Janeiro, Brazil                 Circo Voador

Tues 4/21          Santiago, Chile                           Blondie

Thu 4/23            Buenos Aires, Argentina            Teatro Flores

Kreator Release Second Single And Video “Violent Revolution” From London Apocalypticon – Live At Roundhouse

Sunday, December 16, 2018: The cold fingers of winter have already reached out for the British capital but there is one place in London that is set on fire as KREATOR thrill their fans with an extensive live show and once again take their breathtaking performance to another level. The band’s new live album London Apocalypticon - Live At The Roundhouse will be released on February 14, 2020, via Nuclear Blast.

Depending on the format, it is not only the spectacular live show at the legendary Roundhouse that was documented for this release. Included on all formats except the Digibook will be another breathtaking concert from Chile 2018, as well as the band’s headline show from Masters Of Rock 2017 in the Czech Republic.

Today the band is teasing this epic live release with the second single and video for "Violent Revolution - Live from Chile". Check out the video here:

London Apocalypticon - Live At The Roundhouse will be available as:

Blu-ray + CD-Digibook in slipcase
    CD (London show only)
    Vinyl in Gatefold
        White. Red/ Blue Splatter
        Red
        Clear Black Splatter
        Black
    Earbook incl. BluRay
    3CD, Poster, Patch (NB Mailorder exclusive)
    180g 6LP+Blu-ray BOX (2LP gatefold per show, pop-up in London 2LP gatefold - NB Mailorder exclusive)

Pre-order "London Apocalypticon - Live At The Roundhouse" here:

https://nblast.de/Kreator-Apocalypticon

KREATOR gave the first sneak peek of the album last year with the single and video for 'Satan Is Real' recorded at the London Roundhouse. Check Out the video here:

Allen/Olzon To Release Their Debut Album, “Worlds Apart” On March 6th

Inimitable singer Russell Allen (Symphony X, Adrenaline Mob) and acclaimed Swedish guitarist, songwriter, and producer Magnus Karlsson (Primal Fear, Magnus Karlsson’s Free Fall) have collaborated successfully on three critically acclaimed albums where Russell dueted with Norwegian singer, Jorn Lande. After a break in their collaboration on said albums, where Timo Tolkki stepped in and oversaw an album, Magnus has returned to the fold, but with an exciting new twist to the formula. This time, Russell and Magnus welcome none other than the amazingly talented Anette Olzon (ex-Nightwish, The Dark Element) to the fold as Allen’s vocal partner and offer up an unbelievable new duets album.

If you love Allen/Lande’s first three albums, but also Delain, Within Temptation, Nightwish, and the like (but with a slightly heavier edge), then this is simply an album you must hear!

Tracklist:

1. Never Die
2. Worlds Apart
3. I’ll Never Leave You
4. What If I Live
5. Lost Soul
6. No Sign Of Life
7. One More Chance
8. My Enemy
9. Who You Really Are
10. Cold Inside
11. Who’s Gonna Stop Me 

NowLine-up:

Vocals - Russell Allen, Anette Olzon
Guitars, Bass & Keyboards - Magnus Karlsson
Drums - Anders Köllerfors

Hardline To Release Live Album “Life Live” & New Video For “Hot Cherie”

Hardline’s performance at Frontiers Rock Festival 2019 was any hyperbole aside, one of a kind. The band not only performed a superb show but also saw none other than original drummer Deen Castronovo jump behind the kit to play on selected tracks from the band’s debut album.

Hardline has been consistently touring in Europe the past few years and are a well oiled live machine. The show they put on at the legendary Live Club in Trezzo Sull’Adda has been hailed by many as one of their best in recent memory. With a solid rhythm section featuring powerhouse drummer Marco Di Salvia and Anna Portalupi, the multi-talented Alessandro Del Vecchio on keyboards and background vocals, stellar new guitarist Mario Percudani, and of course the inimitable Johnny Gioeli on vocals, Hardline rocked out hits from their debut album and played a selection of more recent hits from the last three albums.

The band says, "We are so excited to share our Hardline performance that was filmed and recorded live at the Frontiers Rock Festival 2019 We’ve always appreciated our work in the studio, but the magic happens when we take the stage. We’ve wanted to capture the true essence and power of this line-up so that fans who can't reach us in person can finally see us in the comfort of their home. “LIFE LIVE” speaks to the chemistry, fun and musical power we love to share with our audience. “Life,” our newest album, was released on the same weekend as the festival, which made an exciting preview of the songs in a packed house environment. We were amazed to hear the crowd’s reaction to the new songs and we knew at that moment, we made something special. Sit back, relax and enjoy one of our most memorable shows, and cherish with us a moment in time for all to remember. Hardline…..always moving forward…thanks to all the amazing fans around the world."

A can’t miss release for fans new and old!

Tracklist (CD and DVD):
1. Place To Call Home
2. Takin' Me Down
3. Dr. Love
4. Where Will We Go From Here
5. Page Of Your Life
6. Life's A Bitch
7. In The Hands Of Time
8. Take You Home
9. Everything
10. Hot Cherie
11. Fever Dreams