ghostxdreams2

todays music video is-------------------

The Three Tremors Release New Video For “Sonic Suicide” Expand U.S. Tour

Three of metal’s finest vocalists, known collectively as THE THREE TREMORS - Tim "Ripper" Owens (JUDAS PRIEST, ICED EARTH, DIO DISCIPLES), Harry "The Tyrant" Conklin (JAG PANZER, SATAN’S HOST, TITAN FORCE), and Sean "The Hell Destroyer" Peck (CAGE, DENNER/SHERMANN, DEATH DEALER) - Steel Cartel Records have announced the release of the 3-disc digipak, called ‘THE THREE TREMORS-THE SOLO VERSIONS,’ and have just unveiled a new video for the track ‘SONIC SUICIDE.’

Sean: "This video has some cool footage from our recent round of touring and speaks to the state of our media world we live in today where free speech is constantly under attack. Heavy metal has always been on the frontline defending and rebelling against censorship in all of its forms."

Harry: "This reminds me of what it was like to be in high school and rocking out in your bedroom to heavy metal feeling like it was you against the world!"

Tim: "This is one of my favorite songs on the record, and it this radio edit version rocks. I like what they did with it, and we felt strongly that is deserved a video to hammer home the strong message it has.”

Each of the three singers performs the entire self-titled debut album alone, adding their stylings and nuances to all 12 of the songs. This brings a fresh and completely new take on the groundbreaking debut release, and all three versions are incredible in their own right. Each of the discs has brand new original artwork from DUSAN MARCOVIC and reflects the monstrous nature of this endeavor.

Included in the set are all new artwork and packaging, three separate discs (The Ripper version, The Tyrant Version, The Hell Destroyer Version), and all-new photography.

The order link can be found here at http://www.thethreetremors.com/site/store.html

The Hell Destroyer: "We each sang and recorded the entire album, and so much great material got left on the cutting room floor because of how we pieced together the original release. I felt we had a cool product that we could put together, and I started working with Dave Garcia to mix them and assemble them. We contacted the artist and had him paint some incredible cover art to match the ferocity of the recordings."

Ripper: "Everyone each had their amazing version of the album, and I was hoping we would find a way to get them released, and now here they are."

The Tyrant: "This is a cool, unique product that as a metal fan myself would want to have. The different approach we each took to the songs makes each version fresh and interesting. Each guy did a great job, and it is a trip the metal fan is going to enjoy."

Additionally, the band will be embarking on a US tour in 2020. A promotional video can be viewed at https://youtu.be/eitTjE8aoWk

Harry "The Tyrant" Conklin - "We had a great time on the last US tour we did. We are changing up the set a little bit for this upcoming run and throwing some cool new surprises in. I think people are going to love it."

Tim "Ripper" Owens - "I'm looking forward to hitting some of these States that we missed last time and bringing our show to places like Texas and Florida, that we have not played yet."

Sean "The Hell Destroyer" Peck - "The album has been out for a while now, so people are more familiar with us as a band and the songs. We are following it up with the solo releases now so that these new shows will be supporting that release. We will have some radical new merchandise to go along with it, which I cannot wait to see. I love it that we are pounding America again and bringing this one of a kind metal experience to new cities as we expand our reach and get back to pounding the anvil!"

TOUR DATES:

Jan 27 Mon     Austin, TX - Come and Take It Live

Jan 28 Tues    Dallas, TX - Trees

Jan 29 Wed     Houston, TX - Scout Bar

Jan 30 Thurs   Ybor City, FL - Crowbar

Jan 31 Fri        West Palm Beach, FL - Respectables

Feb 1 Sat        Orlando, FL - Soundbar

Mar 25 Wed    West Hollywood, CA - Whiskey a Go-Go

Mar 26 Thurs  Seattle, WA - El Corazon

Mar 27 Fri       SLC, UT - Liquid Joe's

Mar 28 Sat      Denver, CO - Herman’s Hideaway

Mar 29 Sun     Santa Ana, CA - Malones

Mar 30 Mon    San Diego, CA - Brick by Brick

Apr 1 Wed       Clifton, NJ - Dingbatz

Apr 2 Thurs     Waterford, NY - Chrome

Apr 3 Fri          New Bedford, MA - The Vault Music Hall

Apr 4 Sat                     Brooklyn, NY - Kingsland

Apr 5 Sun        Elmhurst, NY - Blackthorn 51

Apr 7 Tues      Des Moines, Iowa - Vaudeville Mews

Apr 8 Wed       Westland, MI - Token Lounge

Apr 9 Thurs     Joliet, II - The Forge

Apr 10 Fri        Milwaukee, WI - Club Garibaldi's

Apr 11 Sat       Minneapolis, MN - Whiskey Junction

Ticketing links for U.S dates can be found here: http://www.thethreetremors.com/site/shows.html

‘Three Tremors’ Tracklisting:

Invaders From The Sky 4:54
    Bullets For The Damned 4:11
    When The Last Scream Fades 6:04
    Wrath Of Asgard 4:58
    The Cause 3:54
    King Of The Monsters 4:24
    The Pit Shows No Mercy 4:34
    Sonic Suicide 4:41
    Fly Or Die 4:55
    Lust Of The Blade 4:29
    Speed To Burn 5:19
    The Three Tremors 6:18

FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE VISIT:

www.thethreetremors.com

www.Facebook.com/thethreetremors

www.twitter.com/thethreetremors

https://www.bandsintown.com/en/a/15348682-the-three-tremors

Instagram @thethreetremors

The Three Tremors Release New Video For "Sonic Suicide" Expand U.S. Tour

Tuk Smith & The Restless Hearts - What Kinda Love

When Atlanta renegades Biters went on indefinite hiatus a year or so ago, we suspected their main man would be back with something before long. One of those born-to-rock old souls in a millennial’s body (part Noel Fielding, part Stiv Bators), Tuk Smith is on gloriously glam, guitar-chopping form on this first single with The Restless Hearts. Expect rose petals, ruffle shirts and Thin Lizzy-esque twin leads – plus the kind of chorus that you’ll be singing under your breath for the next year.

Demob Happy - Mother Machine

So here’s a thought; what if the Beatles smoked a tonne of marijuana with Supergrass, and decided to make a record? And then performed it in some scuzzy basement punk club? We don’t know in what universe this would’ve actually happened, but this groovy, squelchy new tune from Brighton-based alt rock mavericks Demob Happy is one indication of what it would’ve sounded like.

The Cadillac Three - Hard Out Here For A Country Boy

TC3 have sang about being from the South before, and by god they’ll keep doing it – until someone physically stops them. Still, when they do it so damn well, we’re not complaining. This particular, boot-stomping cocktail of sun and daytime drinking haziness honours the slowed-down lifestyle afforded in their motherland, where chicken wings and cold beers aren’t so much tasty treats as a way of life. S’all good y’all...

Deap Lips - Home Thru Hell

Next up it’s the new concoction from LA twosome Deap Vally and psychedelic stalwarts The Flaming Lips – compressed it makes ‘Deap Lips’, y’see? Accordingly we’ve got woozy guitar fuzz, acoustic strumming, vulture screams, lyrics about ‘dragons of madness’ and forced auto-tune vocals from the Lips side. It’s tripping balls, natch, but melodiously so.

DeWolff - Nothing’s Changing

The Dutch trio’s latest album Tascam Tapes was recorded on the road for 'less than $50, but it sounds like a million bucks!’ In less passionate hands this next-level-DIY approach could have backfired horribly, but DeWolff have the optimum balance of youth, daftness and beyond-their-years experience to pull it off. Nothing’s Changing shows off their minimalist analogue approach with jabbing guitars, tinny beats and cheap yet oddly warm 70s synths.

The Darkness - In Another Life

Abbey Clancy co-stars with Justin Hawkins and co in this latest piece of The Darkness’s excellent Easter Is Cancelled. It’s one of the album’s softer, sweeter moments but no less driven or more-ish for it. In a way it’s also the closest thing this record has to a pop hit that’d sit comfortably in today’s mainstream (because life is unfair this probably won’t happen) – albeit with unashamed classic power ballad oomph. Lush.

Gorilla Riot - Black Heart Woman

Manchester up-and-comers Gorilla Riot make like Alice In Chains at a doom night – with part of the core rhythm from Pink Floyd’s Money – on this louche shot of filth and grungy flavours, elevated by a choppy gear-changing bridge and classy, bluesy guitar solo. Like what you hear? Check out more on their new album Peach.

A Thousand Horses - Drinking Song

The expression ‘does what it says on the tin’ was made for songs like this one from A Thousand Horses (Four Blokes Plus Touring Musicians was less catchy). It is a song about drinking, for drinking, in the key of drinking… If all of Blackberry Smoke still drank – and spent more time in the contemporary Nashville scene than hanging with Skynyrd – this could have been the result.

Michael Sweet Says Stryper Is Recording “Our Best, Most Powerful Album Yet”

Michael Sweet tweeted that Stryper is recording there best, most powerful album yet.  Stryper has put out their best albums of there career since No More Hell To Pay.  Sweet's latest solo album is also something people should check out.

What's your favorite Stryper album?

We have started recording our best, most powerful album yet. We’re tracking a song called “For God and Rock & Roll” now. We have the best engineer in the world with @dbernini and you won’t find a better studio than…

https://t.co/nkp68cR7Xp

— MichaelSweet Stryper (@michaelhsweet) January 20, 2020

Ron Bumblefoot Thal Discusses The New Sons Of Apollo Album “MMXX”

Ron is an exceptionally talented guitar and vocalist whom I've had the pleasure to have known for many years. We recently spoke to Ron about the new Sons Of Apollo album.

How was the writing process for MMXX?

RBT: I will send them little ideas and guitar riffs that are recorded, my studio with some bit of drum beat behind it, and Derek will send me keyboard lines.  The three of us just amassed ideas, and then the band gets together. It's time to start recording and building; we have a starting point. We have some ideas that we can begin developing.  Portnoy will say hey, let's start with this one, and we take an idea, we'd jam on it and see where it goes. Somehow by the end of the day, that evolves into an old song with ideas that we're writing on the spot and adding to it. It all just turns into songs. So for the first album, we all had the luxury of being in the studio together. We could write together, play along, and record everything together.

This time it just wasn't possible. So we had to do the demos and writing. We did meet Derek and Mike at his house and Mike's house. We then went and recorded on our first song laying the drums at the same studio as the first album.  I laid my guitar parts to his drums and Derek lane, his keyboards and Billy is bass and Jeff doing the vocals, and Derek was producing and putting everything together and, and then got it all to our engineer.

With your vocal ability, has there been any discussion of you taking the lead vocal duties on a song?

RBT: I don't think so. Jeff is the best singer I've ever been in a band with. He's just an incredible person to be in a band with. That's probably about the best you could say because there are so many great attributes about him. He doesn't have an ugly bone in his body,

He will always sing his ass off, give 100%, he'll be on time. You don't have to worry about if he'll be on time if he's doing drugs, none of that.  I'll take it; further, he's the guy that will work with the tour manager to help balance the tour budget.  He's incredible.

Derek produced this album.  Did he have the final say on everything?

RBT: Derek has the final say, but he listens to everybody. If someone feels strongly about something, he considers it. For this album, Definitely more so than the first he as he put on the producer hat and others.

Is there something on the new album that you like better than the debut album?

RBT: I wanted to get a little crazier, a little more intense. I wanted the stuff to be even more over the top.  I'm just one guy in a band of five. So if 20% of my ideas get in, then I'm getting what I'm supposed to. If 80% of my ideas are shot down, that's leaving room for everyone else to get their 20% in. That's what you have to be okay with a band. So in songs like a New World Today, there's a whole section of the song that Mike would call adventures in Bumbleland.  I like the guitar solos. I'm happy with what we did.

Have you thought about doing instructional videos?

RBT: I like doing clinics and doing it in person. I've been doing a lot of them, and I do music camps I started doing in the past two years. I'm going to be doing Paul Gilberts Great Escape this July in New York.  Tony MacAlpine will be there. I will be there. Greg Howe, George Lynch, and others., how we'll be there. Uh, George Lynch will be there and, of course, Paul Gilbert.

I want to help people, and I always feel like I'm trying to squeeze in a lifetime of learning that I want to pass onto people. I started doing my Bumblefoot music camps, where I could torture people for a good five days morning all night. We would begin around 10 or 11 in the morning and go to two the next morning. It was a ton of stuff that we would be getting on every aspect of playing and writing and music, business and everything and singing and recording.

Do you have any solo shows coming up this year?

We have Sons of Apollo tour dates this year, and some that haven't been announced yet.  Everyone can go to bumblefoot.com, and all my scheduled events are there.  My award-winning hot sauce is back on the market.  

You can get them also at bumblefoot.com.

Black Star Riders - In The Shadow Of A War Machine

One of the heavier cuts from BSR’s latest, Another State Of Grace, our first track this week comes with a beefy bruiser refrain, strapping vocals and boxer-jabbing guitars that practically dare you to mess with them. Angry, politically engaged and catchy as all hell? Yes please.

Devilskin - Corrode

Another beefcake with which to hulk up your Monday protein intake, but with more metallic menace and the sort of chorus that Evanescence and Vicious-era Halestorm might have written together. Indeed, the Kiwi quartet have already toured with Halestorm – as well as Slash, Motley Crue and Disturbed – so they’re preaching to a receptive choir...

Shades Of Gray - I Get Up

The sunshiny, gloriously cheesy new brainchild of Myke Gray – also of Skin, Jagged Edge and UFO – this is a highly danceable shaken-up soda can of glam rock boogie that doesn't take itself too seriously, and sounds all the better for it. Think Status Quo playing Download, in KISS make-up. And yes it’s as fun as it sounds.

Drive-By Truckers - Thoughts And Prayers

The Georgia-based quintet have never sat on the safe, predictable side of southern rock, and they’re not about to change that. This new one is a mellow but searing, acoustically driven beauty – with nods to Neil Young, blue-collar protest-folk and sweet-as-pie West Coast rock.

Empyre - My Bad

Empyre continue to defy labels but sound damn good doing it. If we were to compare it to anything we'd venture that My Bad sounds a bit like Alter Bridge at their most gnarly and alternative, with a few prog metal twists in the background. According to frontman Henrik: “My Bad predicts the almost inevitable collapse of a relationship, but is an appeal to salvage it.” Heavy stuff, confidently pulled off.

H.e.a.t - Come Clean

One for the AOR fans now (or just anyone who likes really big, soaring tunes that shine so brightly you can see you face in them) hot off the upcoming new album from Swedish kingpins H.e.a.t. Check out this and much more on H.E.A.T II, which is out next month.

Buffalo Summer - Everybody's Out For Number 1

Sounding way grungier and nastier than their southern-rockier-than-thou band name might suggest, Welshies Buffalo Summer are opening the case for their upcoming album Desolation Blue like a bunch of hairy renegades from Nirvana-era Seattle, with their own strutting pace and snarling character. Noice.

Alien Nosejob - Television Sets

Best band name ever? To be fair it’s more memorable than Jake Robertson (the name of the Aussie dude behind all this). The story goes that Robertson gave up “waiting on others to rock up to practice, write their parts, tune their instruments, yada yada” and decided to go it alone. Part lo-fi indie rock, part Ramones-y punk’n’roll, Television Sets suggests he’ll do just fine.

It’s Time For Judas Priest To Reissue And Remaster Tim Ripper Owens Era Priest Albums

Judas Priest was on ice when Rob Halford left the band to pursue his solo career.  In comes Tim Ripper Owens. Thanks to Scott Travis's friend at the time bringing Ripper to his attention, Scott brought him to the attention of the band.  The rest is history.

Tim helped save Judas Priest from becoming extinct and put out two impressive albums.  The Priest purists will say that Priest will always be with Halford.

Ripper has continued on with a successful solo career and with Iced Earth, Dio Disciples, and other projects.

Why hasn't Judas Priest remastered and reissued the two albums he was on Jugulator and Demolition?  Demolition is available on iTunes.  You also have two awesome live albums that Ripper did with Priest

So while Judas Priest is celebrating their 50th-anniversary with a tour and warm and fuzzy interviews saying there could be previous members joining them on stage and Halford open to singing Ripper era songs, why not re-issue and remaster Jugulator and Demolition so that Priest fans have an opportunity to listen to them?

While you guys are at it, kiss and makeup with K.K.!

Black Swan Ftr Robin McAuley, Reb Beach, Jeff Wilson Release Video For “Big Disaster”

Vocalist Robin McAuley (McAuley Schenker Group), guitarist Reb Beach (Winger, Whitesnake), bassist Jeff Pilson (Foreigner, The End Machine, ex-Dokken), and drummer Matt Starr (Ace Frehley, Mr. Big) have joined forces in BLACK SWAN, a new band project signed to Frontiers Music Srl. Black Swan has unveiled a video for the track "Big Disaster." Watch it HERE:

Their debut album, “Shake The World,” will be released on February 14, 2020 on CD, LP, & Digital formats.

Fans can pre-order the album, including signed items and merch bundles, and stream the singles HERE:

https://radi.al/ShakeTheWorld

Watch the first single and video, for the title track, HERE:

The genesis of Black Swan was sparked by a conversation between Jeff Pilson and Frontiers' President & Head of A&R, Serafino Perugino, who wanted a project that would not only showcase McAuley's vocal prowess but have a mighty musical backbone to stand skyscraper tall behind him. Thus, the initial seeds were planted and Pilson ran with it from there. "Shake The World" was tracked at Pilson’s home studio in Los Angeles and is a showcase of both the musical talents of the instrumental players in the band as well as McAuley’s powerful voice.  The four members got Black Swan off the ground by exchanging ideas back and forth and then bringing all the songs together. The final result is something fresh, very heavy, but still intensely melodic and it’s certainly not Dokken, nor Winger, nor MSG, or some combination thereof, but it’s own unique animal. As an example, one of the songs was written by Jeff Pilson right after seeing the Queen movie 'Bohemian Rhapsody'. "I came home and I sat down at the grand piano and pretty much wrote exactly the chorus that we have, just coming straight [from] the movie. It is a bit Queen-like."

Black Swan's “Shake the World” is a killer slice of melodic hard rock and heavy metal from seasoned players who have gelled musically. Whether you are a fan from “back in the day” or brand new to the scene and just diving in, this album is essential listening!

Tracklisting:

Shake The World
    Big Disaster
    Johnny Came Marching
    Immortal Souls
    Make It There
    She's On To Us
    The Rock That Rolled Away
    Long Road To Nowhere
    Sacred Place
    Unless We Change
    Divided/United

Black Swan:

- Robin McAuley - Lead Vocals and Background Vocals

- Reb Beach - Guitars and Background Vocals

- Jeff Pilson - Bass, Acoustic Guitar, Keys and Background Vocals

- Matt Starr - Drums and Percussion

Follow the band on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/BlackSwanRockNRoll

Tom Keifer Band Release Video For “Hype”

TOM KEIFER #keiferband has released a compelling, high energy music video for “HYPE,” the raucous, heavy, second single to be released to Rock radio from RISE. The song and video speak directly to live in our current culture.

“HYPE” reflects the overstimulation, endless information and clever deception that we are bombarded within today’s society,” explains KEIFER. “Computers, devices, Internet, news, social media, politics, television…all coming at us from every angle around the clock. It’s becoming harder and harder to separate reality from illusion. The song and video mirror the world of overload we are all living in and its exhaustive effect. Not all aspects of the information age are bad or even new, for that matter, but the sum of it all, amplified through today’s technology, at times can really make us feel like… 'All in overload about to blow the height of a new low - Scream like hell drown out all this hype.’”The Vicente Cordero-directed video for ‘HYPE’ (written by TOM KEIFER and Savannah Keifer) can now be viewed on Cleopatra Records’ YouTube channel here:

https://ymlptr3.net/55f0fuymqsagaehwsyapamsadaujqbb/click.php

Testament Announce New Album Titans Of Creation & New Music Video For “Night Of The Witch”

The time has arrived for legendary bay area thrash metal giants TESTAMENT to unleash new thunder to the masses and reveal their thirteenth studio album, Titans Of Creation, which will be released on April 3 via Nuclear Blast.

Today, the band releases the lyric video for the first single, "Night Of The Witch" here: youtu.be/cF2hIrXq2ss

Cuck Billy comments, "It has been months since the final mixing of ‘Titans Of Creation,’ and we are eager for fans to hear it. We feel that we put a lot into this record, and at the end of the day, it is a TESTAMENT record that stands on its own. We are very proud of ‘Titans Of Creation.’”

“'Night Of The Witch’ uses old school lyrics about witches chanting in the moonlight and casting spells. The beauty of this song is that I worked Eric's vocals into the chorus. I wanted to incorporate him as he does Dragonlord, and this song was a perfect match. It is a heavy song and a great way to introduce everyone to ‘Titans Of Creation.’”

Chuck Billy and Eric Peterson produced Titans Of Creation while Juan Urteaga of Trident Studios handled co-producing, recording, and engineering. Andy Sneap was responsible for the mixing and mastering of the album. Eliran Kantor stepped up once again to create a new masterpiece of artwork for the cover of this release.

Titans Of Creation will be available in the following formats:

CD Digipak
    Light Blue Cassette (Limited to 250)
    DLP + CD Mail-order Box Set (Limited to 1500)
    Includes Earth Element Vinyl
    Vinyl
    Fire Element Edition Vinyl (Limited to 2150)
    Air Element Edition Vinyl
    Water Element Edition Vinyl
    Blue Vinyl (Limited to 500; Retail)
    T-shirt
    TS+ DLP bundle

Pre-order your copy of Titans Of Creation in the format of your choice here:

https://nblast.de/TestamentTOC

Pre-save the album on Spotify, Apple Music, and Deezer:

nblast.de/TESTAMENTpreSave

Adrian Vandenberg Recruits Ronnie Romero To Reform Vandenberg

Vandenberg is back! Or should we say: VANDENBERG is back? The man himself, Adrian Vandenberg, has never really been away. Still, the band that carries his proud name has returned, after an absence that lasted for more than three decades, VANDENBERG is very much alive again in a young, fresh and all-revised 2020 version.

Adrian Vandenberg can already look back on a rich career. He played in WHITESNAKE for over 13 years, having been part of this seminal band's most legendary lineup. He was the driving force behind MANIC EDEN and, more recently, VANDENBERG'S MOONKINGS. Still, equally proud, he looks back on VANDENBERG, the Dutch band that put him on the map internationally. "So many people still come up to me and speak about those glory days and the albums I've made with that band," he says.

All these compliments have inspired Adrian to bring VANDENBERG back to life, albeit in an all-new lineup. Together with renowned producer Bob Marlette (ALICE COOPER, BLACK SABBATH), he is currently putting the finishing touches to a new album that will be in stores later this year. A first taste of what is to come can be heard online as of today; "Burning Heart," which you can check out below. A brand new version of the classic hit, it is sung by none other than Ronnie Romero, who first came to prominence when Ritchie Blackmore recruited him for a RAINBOW tour in 2016.

Romero's impressive vocals can be heard on all songs on the upcoming VANDENBERG album, and he will also be part of the touring band. Together with Rudy Sarzo (OZZY OSBOURNE, WHITESNAKE) on bass and Brian Tichy (SLASH, OZZY OSBOURNE, FOREIGNER) on drums, the band has recorded nine all-new, original songs, backed by Koen Herfst (crowned as the best drummer of the Benelux, six times in a row) and Randy van der Elsen on bass (TANK) the band plan to hit the road, soon. Says Adrian: "First, get the album done, and then I want to get out there and play. We want to play this music to audiences all over the world."
About his decision to relaunch the band VANDENBERG, Adrian says: "Going with the band name VANDENBERG was a logical decision. Rock fans would know right away what they are dealing with. I felt that I wasn't done with the style of music I wrote for my band VANDENBERG at the time and wanted to pick up the thread where I left it when I joined WHITESNAKE. But to me, that would only make sense if I'd come up with a brand new, testosterone-driven version of VANDENBERG with a kick-ass, world-class lineup. VANDENBERG 2020 on steroids. So that's exactly what we did. BAM! Here I go again."

Romero adds: "To me, it's a dream come true. I've followed Adrian's career for years, and he always was one of my favorite guitar players, so to work with him is nothing but amazing to me. Adrian is an exceptional musician, and it's effortless to work with him. The energy when we work together was fantastic. We had great times at the studio with our producer Bob Marlette; fascinating time.”

Marlette is equally enthusiastic. "Working with Adrian has been a real pleasure," he says. "The man is working around the clock, and his well of new riffs and melodies never seems to dry. With a powerful singer such as Ronnie Romero behind the microphone, I was some true magic expecting to happen and let me tell you... it has."

In short, these guys mean business. Thirty-five years may have passed since the final studio album "Alibi," Vandenberg 2020 sounds just as fresh, relevant, and at least as HEAVY as back in the day. Fun times will revive with a brand new album, and an agenda filling up quickly with festivals and other touring plans. Or as the man himself, Adrian Vandenberg, puts it: "Fasten your seatbelts, VANDENBERG is here to stay."