Sign in to follow this  
rahulko25

LAPTOP

Hi..

plz help me.... i buy second hand laptop ..

my problem is .. this laptop is not purches in open market.. this laptop gift by STATE GOVT.

when start this laptop showing LOGO, so how to removed this LOGO

i am trying to reset bios.. logo was not removed..

how can removed this startup logo..?

For 1 I need to know witch operating system is on it

2nd as you stated is that the laptop came from a State Goverment I would dump the laptop as reinstall the OS as it most likey as code bulit in so they can spy

• Like 1

For 1 I need to know witch operating system is on it

2nd as you stated is that the laptop came from a State Goverment I would dump the laptop as reinstall the OS as it most likey as code bulit in so they can spy

Operatng Sytem Pre-Install is - First Operating Sytem is - UBUNTU & Second Operating System - Windows 7 Home SP1

Yea,  for  this, you need  to  format the HD, wipe clean and  load  the  OS of  choice. So depending on the  PC  specs,  you should  be  able  to  work at  least XP, Win 7 or  Win 8.

So  copy anything  you  have and want to keep,  find a  copy  here at CP of yournew OS and  do the  fresh installation.

Done.

• Like 2

This little bit of software will slaughter everything on the HD even hidden stuff so be careful with it..remove whatever you want and then use it...

Dban..instructions are in the file too

http://www.sockshare.com/file/65FDCDB16764804A
  • Like 1

Yea,  for  this, you need  to  format the HD, wipe clean and  load  the  OS of  choice. So depending on the  PC  specs,  you should  be  able  to  work at  least XP, Win 7 or  Win 8.

So  copy anything  you  have and want to keep,  find a  copy  here at CP of yournew OS and  do the  fresh installation.

Done.

thanking for this infromation .. but Installing fresh OS but first boot system Show same LOGO as showing first time ...........

Check the bios, see if it has an entry that says display logo, or something of that sort, if it does check no box, It may be part of a special bios for the Govnmt laptops.

You did reinstall bios is that correct? If so it may be part of the chip info that can not be changed by normal means

• Like 1