Sign in to follow this  
freak

Yoga Pants Leave Nothing to the Imagination

Your right they don't leave much to the imagination but some women should never wear them.

• Like 1

I think yoga pants are just amazing. I bought my Alo yoga pants from online and they fit perfectly. They are prepared with good material, unlike many of the above pants. You have to keep in mind that these pants are made for yoga practice, not for general wearing.

• Like 1

To the person that invented Yoga Pants - thank you... woo woo...

Well the way I see it and hopefully no one gets upset but some yoga pants are basically see through and shouldn't be worn. If you can see through them then just don't wear anything. I'm much older then many here but my take is I should be the one who sees it privately not on the street.

• Like 1

Well the way I see it and hopefully no one gets upset but some yoga pants are basically see through and shouldn't be worn. If you can see through them then just don't wear anything. I'm much older then many here but my take is I should be the one who sees it privately not on the street.

ur absolutely right jimmydee..

ur absolutely right jimmydee..