Sign in to follow this  
demonadark

DvD Burning Question

Using windows DvD maker to burn episodes of a show to a DvD for a friend. If I burn them as files to the disk will most dvd players be able to play them? ( I don't have one to test them on phave PS4,PS3,Computers. Thanks

• Like 1

Hmmm, I cannot remember what windows media player will play, I would really suggest downloading VLC media Player, or VSO's media player.

I know that VLC's player is the right price, and the Think VSO's is too, FREE, and they will play about everything.

Hope this helps.

VLC won't play all files despite having all the codex....I know because I've been down that road. I suggest convertxtoDVD4 or convertxtoDVD5

https://www.firedrive.com/file/52B4D8945EA79133
  • Like 1

demonadark, I just reread your post and noticed that you are putting it on disks for play on DVD players, I originally thought it was for play on another computer.

In this case I would use ConvertXtoDVD5 which is easy to find by doing a search in our applications forum, while there you might even find something else that may be of assistance to you.

I again would suggest the VLC media player as I have not had a bit of problem running anything I tried to run with it. The only ones I have heard of having problems with it are those that have installed it incorrectly which is very difficult to do, as it self installs.

Hope this helps, I am sure your friends will enjoy your work for them.

Captain Nemo

• Like 1

I've never found anything non corrupted that VLC won't play and it even works on my Mac.

ConvertxtoDVD5

http://www.cyberphoenix.org/forum/topic/275131-cp-upload-vso-convertxtodvd-5/
  • Like 1