Sign in to follow this  
kkj007

Which Star Trek Intelligence Agency is the best?

Which Star Trek Intelligence Agency is the best?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who'd come out on top?

• Cardassian Obsidian Order
    • Section 31
    • Romulan Tal Shiar

I think we have a fair amount of Star Trek lovers over here. And I'm sure all of you have your own favorite faction, and allegiances. But which Agency do you think is the best Intelligence Agency in the universe?

I'm gonna go right ahead and say Section 31 would step all over the Tal Shiar and the Obsidian Order. After watching that DS9 "Inter Arma" ep a couple of thousand times, I couldn't help but be impressed with Section 31's handiwork. Not to mention how they were willing infect Odo and simply exterminate his race (of which I didn't approve, but hey...like I said, you gotta stand up and salute that kind of dedication). And of course they remained hidden from all for nearly 200 years.

Another thing; Starfleet tends to be buddy-buddy with Section 31 whereas the Romulan military and the Tal Shiar hate each other's guts, and the situation is also quite similar with the Obsidian Order and the Cardassian Military. Can you say...counterproductive?

section_31_logo___wip1_by_cbunye-d3hvtpwCardassian_ObsidianOrder1a.pngTal_Shiar_logo.png