rahulko25

TORRENT FILE DOWNLOAD

HI..

help me.. i am not able to download movies or software via torrent file

when add torrent file to  torrent client softwar.. no file download .. all time show zero seeding and downlaod..

may torrent site also blocked in my networked.

so any one help to me how to download file via torrents

tx

This  could  be  the  issue..so  why  bother  use torrent?  If  you  must,  then use a vpn  service, to  hide your  real IP, otherwise, just  download  from this  or any other  warez  site.

I use a  vpn  service,  but am not allowed  to  mention the name here, so PM  me  if  you want  détails about  how to  get this  to  work.

hi..

so please reply me

which vpn service u used..?

plz reply me

and also help to me
if i use torrent software and want to download file frm torrent site .. but in my isp blocked this service and if some time try to open torrent file all time show massage blocked by Cyberoam..

so what I do

your configartion can not i send to your massage !

I like having many options available....

anyone have a vpn to recommend that works with torrents, is anonymous and inexpensive also??

thanks in advance!

sp1q

I would suggest the  vpn service I use, which was a sponsor at the old  site  here at CP, B4 it changed

I use noir VPN dot com...never an issue with Tor or any site I  could  give  them...all  downloads  worked, including the  great one  from  this  site...It's al about  keeeping your actions private afterall

Get a seedbox. Works great for me. Check this company, they have been great. They also allow public torrents.

http://www.cyberphoenix.org/forum/topic/257141-really-good-seedbox-20-off-recurring-on-1gbps-plans-hurry/?p=344633

As an added plus you get a VPN with the service. They use Open VPN through there network. Very easy to set up.

Install OpenVPN server

OpenVPN server is already installed on all seedboxes. For VPS, if you don't know how to install OpenVPN server please submit ticket and we will do that for you. 

• Like 1