Sign in to follow this  
fennfam3

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING IN "Help Desk"

*** BEFORE YOU POST IN “HELP DESK” TRY TO GIVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION***

1) Google is really a helpful tool during troubleshooting. So first of all search on Google for the solution and if unable to find there, we're here, happy to help you.

2)Exact problem (s) / issue (s) you have encountered. Please include error/code messages if possible.

3)What if anything has changed that you think might have caused the problem/issue. (I.e. new HDD, RAM, video card, etc).

4)What OS are you currently using along with SP1, SP2 or SP3 service packs.

5)Make/model of your computer, phone, etc.

6)If problems are with other software, please provide what the software is along with version. (If it is MS Office, then which one: 2003, 2007 or 2010 along with SP1, SP2 or SP3).

7)Is it a cracked version of software or not.

8)Anything else you may think could be useful information.

9) Give the person the time that he/she wants. Don't post like "be quick" "where are you? I need any solution fast" etc.

10) Give respect to the helpers. Don't use foul words if the solutions don't work for you. Keep in mind that he/she is helping you with his/her valuable time.

11) Don't do experiments with your system when you don't know what you are exactly doing.

The more info we can get from the start then the better we can assist you with your problems.

Please do not just say in your post “My computer quit working” as an example. This does not help us at all in trying to help you and just leads us to replying back asking way to many questions, wasting both your time and ours. This also postpones you getting the problem/issue resolved quickly. We here at Cyberwarez want to solve your problem/issue as quickly as possible.

Last but not least, please respond back when problem/issue is resolved even if you discovered it some other way. Either on your own or somewhere else and what you did to fix it. We really do appreciate these responses just as you appreciate ours.

Some words of appreciation will not take much time. So always appreciate if someone's solution worked for you.

*** DO NOT ASK TO HACK AN ACCOUNT OR GIVE ANY PERSONAL DETAILS OF ANYBODY ON SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES... ***

***DO NOT INCLUDE OTHER FORUM INFO OR LINKS TO OTHER FORUMS AS THIS IS NOT ALLOWED HERE AT CW***

Thank you from the CW Tech team and enjoy your stay here.

Info  CP Moderator Message: Made text bigger as last Poster must not seen this

• Like 6

Thanks.....if there is anything else you or the other techs wish to add then either go ahead and edit the post or let me know and I can edit it.

I would like to add something:

1.Google is really a helpful tool during troubleshooting. So first of all search on google for the solution and if unable to find there, we're here, happy to help you.

2.Give the person the time that he/she wants. Don't post like "be quick" "where are you? i need any solution fast" etc.

3.Give respect to the helpers. Don't use foul words if the solutions don't work for you. Keep in mind that he/she is helping you with his/her valuable time.

4.Don't do experiments with your system when you don't know what you are exactly doing.

5.Some words of appreciation will not take much time. So always appreciate if someone's solution worked for you.

Thanks and have a nice time on CW. :)

Hey Cybersnake, looks like we had a reset so I will update this again with your suggestions later on this morning.

Boy!!! I REALLY wish people would take the time to read this before they post. This post pretty much sums up everything we need from the member/person in need to be able to help them in an accurate, timely manner! I really do hate it when someone labels their topics with words of immediacy. Hey, we all know you want your problem fixed now, but keep in mind, this is not our full-time job. We do this because we like to help others and we love our carreers (hobbies for some). So, be patient. We will help you to the best of our ability, even if we come up short. Nobody's perfect. And if they were, they wouldn't need our help to begin with. LOLOLOL!!!!!!

• Like 5

also guys the worst part is tht u work hard to find the necessary info to fulfill the request but finally they dont even say a single thanks... we dont want money we just need a single thanks... tht will boost our interest and make us help better...

• Like 5

One more thing DO NOT ASK TO HACK AN ACCOUNT OR GIVE ANY PERSONAL DETAILS OF ANYBODY ON SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES...

Good one v. I added that to my original post. :yourock: my CW tech friend :D

• Like 2

As far as people asking for hack help, I always send them a warning pm with a threat of being BANNED by SMods or Admins!! My nice way of telling them to Buzz Off!

• Like 3