CyberGod

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All

Dear CPians ,

We take this opportunity to thank all the staff, members and visitors to our site and extend our warm wishes for Christmas and New Year to all. Last year we saw tremendous growth in our community and we credit this growth to all the administrative staff who worked hard and their sheer dedication and motivation that has made the CP community way ahead. We wouldn’t have achieved any success and helped our members without their unconditional support and patronage. Thank you once again for the achievement we had.

We had a lot of challenges in our administrative jobs last year and with me being busy with personal chores but with your support, dedication and loyalty we have achieved success in all our endeavors.

During this holiday season we wish all of you to a wonderful Christmas and a very prosperous 2015.

2inonc.png

We wish all of you a very wonderful and prosperous year ahead and may we all work together this way every year and bring more success to the community.

Your contributions keep us going helping pay the steep costs of hosting and enabling us to keep up to our motto “Sharing is Caring”. Please have a look at the VIP status you wish to contribute for here and pm admin for the details:  http://www.cyberphoenix.org/forum/subscriptions/

Have a merry Christmas and a blessed holiday.

Warm Regards,

CP Management

• Like 7

I would also love to wish CyberPhoenix Members a Happy Holiday Season :)

CG you are the Best my Friend and My Family want to Wish you and your Family A Very Happy Holiday Season :yourock:

• Like 5

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I have a long and fruitful association with you. I also want to upload some nice software movies etc. but do not know how to do it. Is there any simple tutorial? I also want to donate! How to!! Thanks and Regards.

• Like 2

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I have a long and fruitful association with you. I also want to upload some nice software movies etc. but do not know how to do it. Is there any simple tutorial? I also want to donate! How to!! Thanks and Regards.

http://www.cyberphoenix.org/forum/subscriptions/

Hope the entire membership and crew have a fabulous year!!  :cprocks:

XTa4WM.jpg 

• Like 1