pras2010

request for Inflow inventory and Blue beam [complete]

Friends,

I am looking for above software , latest versions preferably as they have new features. Please help...

Pras

hi pras2010,

inFlow Inventory Software  Full Cracked + Tutorial Download

download: (3.76 GB)
http://www.datafile.com/d/TnpjeE1UWTFNQT0F9/inFlow%20Inventory%20Software%20Full%20Cracked.iso

NOTE: you will have to close a popup before going to datafile.com download page

Instalation steps:

1.Mount the ISO file with Daemon Tools , Power ISO , NERO , or any image software.
2. Run the installer (.exe) of inFlow Inventory Software
3. After you finished installation of the inFlow Inventory Software , just copy the crack files avaible in crack folder to your installation files.
4. Run the inFlow Inventory Software
5. Enjoy !
  • Like 4

HI friend,

The versions have come in new, are there cracks for new version of inflow inventory. Please help.

Pras

I found this: inFlow Inventory Premium 2.5.1 (x86/x64)

I'm not sure if it's the latest as I don't use it = Let me know if you want it

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Tech 425 said:

I found this: inFlow Inventory Premium 2.5.1 (x86/x64)

I'm not sure if it's the latest as I don't use it = Let me know if you want it

Please share, I will have a look. Thanks for your reply and assistance.

• Like 1

Ok and this isn't (Not) my Upload, So I don't know much - I just found it

inFlow Inventory Premium 2.5.1 (x86/x64)

Get Yourself Organized

with an inventory system to track and control your stock

"About inflow inventory"
inFlow is an inventory management software program meant to be used by small and medium-sized businesses to help them track inventory, fill customer orders, reorder stock, generate purchase orders and invoices, and create customized reports. By the standards of the inventory management world this software has been around for a while, and unlike the newer online inventory software, inFlow is something of a self-contained system, a throwback to a time before the ubiquitous “cloud” and all it entails. That is to say, it’s not online software but software you download and install.

Introduced in 2007, inFlow has built up an established customer base and is by all appearances extremely popular with its users. The company claims inFlow is “the world’s most loved and downloaded inventory software.” That’s a hard thing to verify, of course, but I’m inclined to think it may not be too much of an exaggeration.

Currently, more than 720,000 small businesses in more than 120 countries use inFlow. It’s also used in a wide range of businesses and industries, including wholesalers, retailers, manufacturers, health care, e-commerce, and government. The Facebook and Twitter accounts for inFlow are pretty active (especially for a piece of software) and have a healthy number of fans and followers.

In today’s hyper-connected business environment, using inventory software that’s not online may seem a bit limiting – and in some ways it definitely is – but it’s not hard to see why people like inFlow and stick with it. The software handles all the basic inventory management tasks and then some, and it’s not at all intimidating to use, despite everything it can do.

Features:

Manage Products & Inventory

Product List
Keep your products organized with pictures, prices, and categories. inFlow can easily handle 10,000+ products on a regular PC.

Barcode!
Use barcode scanners to manage your inventory more quickly and accurately. inFlow is compatible with most barcode scanners you can plug into your computer.

Multiple Units of Measurement
Use multiple units of measurement, e.g. buy by the case, track inventory by the piece, and sell by the dozen.

Multiple Locations & Sublocations
Track inventory in multiple locations. Use sublocations to more precisely track aisle numbers, bin numbers, etc.

Full Movement History
Get a full history of any inventory movements or adjustments to track down any problems or theft.

Assemble Products from Bill of Materials
Automatically assemble finished products or packages from raw materials, updating the inventory accordingly.

Track Items With Unique Serial Numbers
You can track serialized products. Use existing serial numbers or let inFlow assign them for you.

Take Orders from Customers

One-Click Workflow
Take orders, manage returns, and deduct inventory with one click!

Complete Workflow
Track more detailed things like shipping information, specialized picking, and restocking.

Print or Email Invoices
Look good with our professionally designed invoices. You can customize the logo, color, and fonts to suit your business' style.

Reorder Stock from Vendors

Reorder Stock
Use the Reorder Stock button to automatically generate Purchase Orders for products that are low in stock.

Product Cost Tracking
inFlow can automatically keep track of your product costs, using a moving average if they change.

Print or Email Purchase Order
Ensure accuracy by printing or emailing purchase orders with both your own product codes and the vendor's product codes.

Understand your Business Better

Graphs!
Get a graphed timeline of your sales, profits, or inventory levels. See how your business is doing visually!

Customizable Reports
Use our customizable reports to get detailed information like total sales, total taxes, best-selling products, products on back order, and how long your inventory will last.

_:Minimum System Requirements:_
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Both x86 and x64 operating systems are supported.
Ram: 512 MB
Free Space: 700 MB
1024 x 768 screen resolution

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B389O608JtEgR3A4RVFYUlpaYkk/view?usp=sharing

RAR Extract Password:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tech 425 said:

Ok and this isn't (Not) my Upload, So I don't know much - I just found it

inFlow Inventory Premium 2.5.1 (x86/x64)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B389O608JtEgR3A4RVFYUlpaYkk/view?usp=sharing

Thanks, Dear, will check it out tommorrow.

Pras

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Tech 425 said:

Please let me know how it goes :)

HI,

Could not download as the file is disabled for download.

Pras 

Darn and I see the person has put it in there trash

I will see if I can find another one

11 hours ago, Tech 425 said:

Darn and I see the person has put it in there trash

I will see if I can find another one

Yes, Thanks for the support.

Pras