Sign in to follow this  
Darko

Windows Server 2012 R2 evaluation is update to Full version possible

Good day,

I just noticed that my server is running Windows Server 2012 R2 evaluation. Is it possible to update it to Windows Server 2012 R2 full version? If so How would one go about updating this? Thanks for any help you can share.

Yeah, I saw this. But to upgrade I need a valid #. KMSpico will can not reg a eval version. I was wondering if I got a full version could I update with that to then use KMSpico to activate. I do not remember before my server crashed that it was an eval version. I think my source changed his version.

take tour here 

http://onhax.net/windows-server-2012-r2-iso-key-is-herelatest/
  • Like 1

Thank you. I will try the key then reinstall KMSpico.

Update: No, I can not use those keys. The ISO is an eval version too. I have the full version, I just need to know if I install over what I have will it upgrade what I have. I can then use KMSpico to activate. Thank you much for the effort. It is appreciated.

I thank you for trying but these do not work either. If I was to install with some of these that would work like a charm. But i have already installed an eval version. I have a template that installs on a dedi server and sets up everything to run so I do not need to. It works great with the Kimsufi. Instead of haveing to use Putty (ssh) whick I am not very good at, this template did everything. It was basically 1 line of code to enter into ssh to work. There were a couple more steps but very much easier then a raw set up. So I get a 2 tb RDP for only 14 euro a month. Good deal IMHO.

I need to find out if I can open the full version ISO and upgrade from that. If I can do that then I might be able to use those serial numbers for the install.

You should be able to start the install and select upgrade as an option. If it is grey out then you would need to do a full install.

Also I am deleting the post with the keys in it. Please PM them in the future.  Not the best thing to have posted.

• Like 1

Thank you and sorry bout that. These serials numbers above are published on m$ website. They are install only numbers. You can not activate with them just so ya know. Thank you for your information.

Hello guys... Can someone assist I need KMS activator for Windows Server Data center 2012 R2 please.

• Like 1