Sign in to follow this  
ShAmmY1989

Color your Windows 7 / 8 folders with Folder Colorizer

Color your Windows 7 / 8 folders with Folder Colorizer

p960GUV.png

Sometimes it does become rather difficult trying to search out an oft-accessed folder, especially if there are many folders in that mother folder. This is where software like Folder Colorizer can help you.

BGZjr6I.jpg

4G7JeOx.jpg

Folder Colorizer is a freeware that lets you color your Windows explorer folder color and change it from the default cream color. Using this application, you can assign any color to your frequently accessed folders.

No longer will you have to run your eyes over many folders to access your favorite folder. Having a different color will make the folder stand out, so that you can open it quickly.

The tool even supports your own colors, labels and works seamlessly with any version of Windows.

Once you have downloaded and installed the software, before you can start coloring your folders, you will be asked to submit your email ID. That is the only caveat – otherwise the freeware works just fine!

Folder Colorizer free download

Folder Colorizer worked just fine on my Windows 8.1 too. You can download it from its Home Page or by clicking here. Just make sure you uncheck offers to install third-party software like Mobogenie, etc.

We have covered several such folder customizers and colorizers in the past. You might want to also check them out:

1. StyleFolder
  2. Folder Marker
  3. Shedko Folderico 
  4. Rainbow Folders.
  5. Windows 7 Folder Background Changer
  6. Folder Colorizer.
  • Like 2

Shammy1989, thank you for this! I had a folder Colorer for XP but it wouldnt work in &, Ive been looking for something like this for a long time. Great share!!!!