Sign in to follow this  
bohori

audio dvd software

Hi everyone i am looking for audio dvd software to be able to make audio dvds to listen in the car can someone help? One i used before as trial was made by Cirlinca HD-Audio Solo Ultra but after the trial time it will not let me install again.

thank you

• Like 1

Try This One 

http://www.cracksnet.net/m/z/z/cirlinca+DVD+Audio+Solo+Standard+v4.1/
  • Like 2

thank you i am on windows bit i don't want to burn cd's i need to burn cds but on  dvd and listen in the car is special software just for that anything else records but as data 

• Like 1

Why not go for mp3 discs if quantity is what you want as most in-car stuff will play them. Far easier and cheaper.

• Like 1

My car player only plays CDs but when made into an MP3  disc it works fine. Even my home DVD/Bluray players play CDs with MP3 on. Have you tried burning an MP3 one and trying it?

• Like 1

open WMP>dropdown organise menu>options>click burn tab>at the bottom is says data discs>dropdown should be WPL not M3U. If it says M3U, drop down menu and change to WPL>Apply>OK. They should play in the car after that.

• Like 1

i burned the cd including 200 songs and it play in the car but it only plays 25 songs then i looked at the cd and it only recorded 25 songs. I thought i would be able to record all 200 in mp3 format...can you help me did i do anything wrong?? i did change the format from media player to to wpl ...please let me know

• Like 1

You should be able to record all 200 songs or as many as take up the full data on the CD.

• Like 1

I don't think you can burn that amount to a cd and still play it, however, this would depend on your cd player.

• Like 1

How many can i burn as mp3?? this was why asked if there is dvd audio software to burn in dvd's because dvd hold up to 99 songs in wav or wma format...the only software for that is "dvd-audio solo" by cirlica but it is $70 to buy and i thought maybe someone knew another software... Love to burn mp3 that can hold over 200 songs my my player in car it plays cd and dvd audio

CDs generally fit 70 minutes in Mp3 format, you would get less in tracks if using wma because of the size of file

I generally get around 12 albums to a mp3 disc so 100 tracks depending in the size of the tracks so that it fills the 700MB disc. I just chose some random tracks and got 140 on a CD

Thank you guys but unfortunate my cd player in the car only plays cd and dvd audio ....try mp3 but will not play

Sorry, hafta say it...

"The dude's got 99 tracks and the bitch won't play one..."

Sign in to follow this