Sign in to follow this  
ronnie105

{Moved from Tech Discussion} Ecommerce Website help:S

Hey guys, I went ahead and moved this to the Programming forum since that's what it deals with.

@ronnie105, daytrader and EFH are both right. you would be better off using php/MySQL. They are both designed to work with or as Website applications. Friend, you are going to have some object oriented programming to do, but if you already know C#, then you could use it, but you would be better of with php. Since you know C#, php wil be easy to learn. Remember, you dont have to learn it all, just what you need for the e-commerce app. We need some specific info on your project. Now, Im not asking you to give us a flowchart or anything, but knowing the intended end result is always 50% of the task! Give us all the info that you can, we'll be glad to help, or find the right direction for you pal!

Good Luck!!!

Parker216

_

parker i still need help but i wanna let u know about something this project will be an e-commerce website with an e-payment method

i will use asp.net C# & sql server but i wanna to know more about how to start etc..

thanks mate

parker i still need help but i wanna let u know about something this project will be an e-commerce website with an e-payment method

i will use asp.net C# & sql server but i wanna to know more about how to start etc..

thanks mate

Could you tell us what it is going to be encorporating in the website or should we just asume for a general e-comerce?

• Like 1