GBU

Office question

I have a cracked version of Office 13 for my PC but i am going to get a laptop soon that has office trial installed.

My question is can i use a crack(or whatever is needed) to enable it fully or would i need a complete new install then crack of it?

Download a copy of KMSpico even though its a trial copy it should still turn it into a full working copy. You can do the same with Office 2010....

Oh thats great news if thats possible thank you :)

The version i have is  KMSpico v9.2.3 is that the right one and latest?

Ive just seen it is 365 trial installed is this the same as office 13 and will the KMSpico acitvate it?

No 365 isn't the same as office 2013.....Tweaks have been made to a couple of parts..mainly word and excel. You also get skycloud with 365 and it sets up like a virtual software not a proper install. Whether or not the KMSpico works on the 365 I'm not sure. I still use 2010 although I have installed 2013 on other peoples computers. Apparently, there have been some bugs with 365 which haven't been sorted out yet, according to the Microsoft website.

Hi thanks for the reply.

Your right they are different, i ran the KMS but said wasnt full office version so couldnt work.

i installed my Office 13 and used the KMSpico and all good :)

Does KMSpico need to be run every 6 months at all?

I tried my crack first KMSnano v25 but it didnt work although its the one i use on my PC are they differnt cracks?

You shouldn't need to run it again but it depends on what updates you allow. I have known updates to render office 2010 useless, not sure about 2013 though

"I tried my crack first KMSnano v25 but it didnt work although its the one i use on my PC are they differnt cracks?"

PC's can be at different places in the updates, I'm sure it would also depend on what you did to make your OS proper...