Vinceserious

Let us Know a Bit more of Yourself

All Fellow members, please be kind with our newcomers, and Assist them, with the Knowledge that you have, We are here to Serve..... ;)

We want all Members to Enjoy there Stay with us at CP....Sharin is Carin......and thats LOVE.... ;)

Feel Free to PM/Conversation any Staff/Admin
If you receive an abusive/spam PM, forward it to any staff member for further action.
The PM system should not be used as a means of advertising, in any form.

• Like 10

Yes please tell us of any abuse. I want 2 know about it. Please enjoy our lovely forum we all work so hard 4 it 2 be the best on the site net.

Hi, six years on the web and I still haven't found a home. I'm getting tired, so I think I'll just plop myself down here and you all can just ignore me like the crazy uncle at Thanksgiving. lol

oh yeah, great site.

hi there new mate.....welcome...

im always @the chat box or the shoutbox as is called now.....so if you are bored you can count on me...

.....................by the way im a fictional character

Sit back, Relax and ENJOY!

welcome to our new home.. CW..

Always have a nice stay with us and just relax and enjoy yourself here...

Always Report to the mods suspicious files, dead links, etc...

Lastly Read and follow all Rules to make CW a perfect place for you.. ^_^

Hi guys. I am new to CW and so far have found it very welcome. I am still exploring alot and have yet to figure everything out; but the way it is relatively easy to navigate to what I need to know, I am sure I can figure it out. I want to thank you all who have helped me so far. THANX :cwrocks:

• Like 1

Hi all :

Such a great site.

I'm just sniffing' my way around, learning as I go.

So much to see & do. I'll need plenty of time to take it all in.

i am newbie here trying to post some data in game zone but its not allowing me to post a new thread please tell how many post i need to post the new thread in game zone and my other uploads. :)

Hi, I'm old, Self taught in the way of the *force (*PC & Internet), I'm a lurker, I know about NNTP Groups (do you?) gold mines there, been into PCs, software trials/testing (shareware/freeware) since 1998. WEBTV!!! LOL! Packard Bell was my first OEM PC shortly after my webtv. Once I cracked that Packard Bell case I never looked back. I build custom computers (last count, 56) at customer's cost (no profit for me). Knowledgeable of hardware devices/perhips, MOBOs, BIOS and much more. I remember the good ol' days when the internet was new and untamed. Search engines would take you around the globe (no matter what the subject search & Google wasn't around back in those days). ISP names like AOL (I wonder if there even still around, lol), AT&T, Earthlink, @home ( which was the major ISP, shame they folded up) yes, even Microsoft, all 56k (my family complained getting a busy signal a lot a times LOL). CISCO was the backbone of the internet IMO. As far as warez, CW IMHO is the best warez site........EVER!! #1!!!!! I support CW when i can.

• Like 1