Sign in to follow this  
KevinJKenn

Need Help with laptop computer PLEASE

Hi i just joined and not sure where to ask this or even if I can ask this on here. If not I am so sorry. I bought a laptop computer from the pawnshop. Its a Asus  High Sonic Master, It has small tags that say HDMi, intel inside, Asus X551M. when I got it home it was running slow and had a bunch of junk on it so I did restore to a earlier time when it ran good and after it successful did when the computer restarted now have to put a password in. I have tried everything I can think of. On the login page where you have to put the password in I clicked the power button and then clicked shift button and restart at the same time and the system restore and other stuff comes up and it starts to do it then it stops and wants me to put a password in to continue. I don't have a windows 8.1 disk under one section it ask for it. I have downloaded iSunshare windows password, Windows password key both the trial version and neither one will work. Need the full versions of them to burn to USB drive. Can anyone help? I also tried pressing F2 when the computer restarts and it comes up but I don't see anything that will help. Thanks if anyone can help. Sorry if I put this in wrong place or if this type of problem is not allowed. God bless.  

Get the one that's an ISO and you burn it to cd. Boot from cd and it'll run an abbreviated version of linux. Find the partition with windows on it (just follow the prompts) and reset password of the user who was admin on the machine. Save. Remove cd, reboot. Voila. It's a super tiny ISO file.

Get the one that's an ISO and you burn it to cd. Boot from cd and it'll run an abbreviated version of linux. Find the partition with windows on it (just follow the prompts) and reset password of the user who was admin on the machine. Save. Remove cd, reboot. Voila. It's a super tiny ISO file.

I will buy some CDS today and try. Thank you.