Tech 425

VPN Unlimited: Lifetime Subscription

VPN Unlimited: Lifetime Subscription

808f0096c00333deac8ce38be6e04373c21f7ac5

Say goodbye to all your online privacy worries, for life. VPN Unlimited is your one-stop shop for protecting both your Wi-Fi and cellular connections, securing your online activity, and bypassing web content restrictions. 

*VPN Service Providers Best VPN Service Award for 2015* 
*Rated PC Mag Top VPN for 2016* 
*Named a Best VPN Service of September 2016 by TechRadar*

• Secure public Wi-Fi connection: your data is hidden & encrypted
  • Unlimited traffic bandwidth: no need to worry about your data usage
  • Unlimited high-speed connection
  • A growing selection of servers globally: currently 70+ locations in 50+ countries including USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Hong Kong and Japan, with more than 1000 servers
  • Fast server switching & app operating
  • Blocks ads, malware, & tracking systems w/ the newly included DNS Firewall

Details & Requirements

• VPN works with torrents or P2P
  • See VPN countries with servers here
  • Use on up to 5 devices simultaneously; you can delete existing devices at any time (1 per week), and then add new ones to have 5 total activated at a time

Compatibility

• iPhone 4 and up
  • Android 4.0 and up
  • Mac: OS X 10.10 and up
  • Windows: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
  • Linux: Debian GNU/Linux 7.0, Ubuntu 12.04+ and up
  • Windows Phones: Windows 8.1, Update 1 and up
  • Language options for iOS, Android, Mac OS X and Windows: Arabic, Chinese (simplified), German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (BR), Russian, Spanish,Turkish
  • The service is available for setting up on Wi-Fi routers
  • This product is available to residents of China

image.jpg

VPN Unlimited Youtube Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCV4I2ABClNzmMcWu6R3NXg

$39.99 (5 Devices)($499.99)  90% off - Lifetime Deal

$55.99 (10 Devices)($499.99)  90% off - Lifetime Deal

$95.99 (25 Devices)($649.99)  90% off - Lifetime Deal

$199.99 (100 Devices)($2,599.99)  90% off - Lifetime Deal

$29.00 (3 Devices)($129.99)  90% off - This one is a 3 year Deal

https://digitaloffers.windowscentral.com/sales/vpn-unlimited-lifetime-subscription?
  • Like 5

Thank you for passing this information I gave you :)

Please CyberPhoenix Members don't let this Awesome deal pass you bye (I extended this deal for 6 hours to 6 days)

• Like 2

Thanks Tech and VPN.  This is a great deal.  I've been using it for years and it works great!  :yourock:

• Like 4

Great news CyberPhoenix - VPN Unlimited just told me the Deal is back on for 7 more days  :)

• Like 3

Thank you Tech 425 and CyberPhoenix Members Please don't let this Great Deal pass you by as I don't think I can bring it back (I had to beg my bosses)

• Like 2

Got this Deal extended for another 7 Days :)

Also with China cracking down on VPN, We at VPN Unlimited have a fix :)

Does your app work in China?

We are working hard to provide you with the best service in any country, however, there are some technical limitations set by Chinese government. We provide 5 VPN regions for our users in China - CA, US, UK, DE, SG, HK. Also, for stable VPN connection we recommend using a special KeepSolid Wise mode. This mode is available for iOS 9 or later, Android, Windows, and Linux devices. You can enable it in the Options tab of VPN Unlimited.

• Like 2

VPN Unlimited & To Do Checklist: Lifetime Subscription Bundle Protect Your Privacy & Power Your Productivity with This Premium Two-Pack

is this the same offer - it is priced at 34.99$

Pras

• Like 1

Yep :) VPN Unlimited is trying to keep it going as long as he can (He is over seas working a go around the China Government as they banned VPNs) 

• Like 2

China is now fixed and we also have upgraded our severs, So Uncle Sam and the Devils don't see what you do :)

So Please don't miss out on this Great Deal, I don't know how long I can keep talking the Bosses into doing this Deal   :cprocks:

Yep your not see things, I got it now for up to 100 computers for %90 off and yes it for lifetime

So Please hurry as I don't know how long I can keep begging my Bosses to do this Deal of a Lifetime :)

I haven't tried p2p, But I have tested torrent on the servers that allow torrents. It does slow a little as you are bouncing and the data is encrypted, But I'm willing to accept the downgrade in speed (it's not bad) as I would rather keep myself safe

• Like 1

We here at VPN Unlimited are Happy to Announce we have now got VPN Unlimited Add-On for FireFox Browser :)

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/vpn-unlimited-secure-proxy/?src=search

Fire_Fox.jpgFire_Fox_Add-_On.png

We have partnered with StackSocial to offer a Special Deal for a Limited Time , Lifetime VPN Unlimited subscription for $18. That's after applying promo code VPNSD22 at checkout.

https://stacksocial.com/sales/vpn-unlimited-lifetime-subscription?aid=a-0m8ddxmy

Please Hurry as this won't last long