Sign in to follow this  
uk666

Short Jokes Post – Keep The Jokes Short And Funny

The other night, my wife asked me how many women I'd slept with. I told her.......Only you........All the others kept me awake.

The wife's back on the warpath again.......She wanted to make a sex movie last night, and all I did was suggest we should hold auditions for her part.

After both suffering from depression for a while, me and the wife were going to commit suicide yesterday.......But strangely enough, once she killed herself, I started to feel a lot better......So I thought, "Screw it, soldier on!"

My wife likes it when I blow air on her when she's hot, but honestly......I'm not a fan.

My wife just found out I replaced our bed with a trampoline; she hit the roof.

Why does the average woman reportedly want beauty more than brains......Because the average man can see so much better than he thinks.

What does it mean when a man is in your bed gasping for breath and calling your name.......You didn't hold the pillow down long enough.

How is Colonel Sanders like the typical male.......All he's concerned with is legs, breasts, and thighs.

Why does it take 100 million sperm to fertilize one egg......Because not one will stop and ask for directions.

What does your life have in common with a broken pencil……They both have no point

PMS jokes are not funny……Period

Why are all dumb blonde jokes one-liners……So men can remember them.

How do men exercise on the beach……By sucking in their stomachs every time, they see a bikini.

I got this new deodorant stick. The instructions said, "Remove cap and push up bottom.".......I can barely walk with it, but when I fart, I smell really nice ...

Despite the old saying: 'Don't take your troubles to bed'.........Many men still sleep with their wives!!

What's an Australian kiss........The same thing as a French kiss, only down under

I told myself I should stop drinking.......But I’m not about to listen to some drunk who talks to himself.

One of the boys in my English class has bought a Harry Potter replica wand.......I find this ironic, as he's dyslexic, and therefore can't spell.

I was almost late for my Cocaine Awareness Lecture......Talk about cutting it fine.

What do you get if you cross the House of Commons with an OXO cube……A laughing stock.

Your lips are so chapped…..I can hear you smile.

I went to the bank the other day and asked the teller to check my balance……so she pushed me!

Did you hear about the Italian chef that died......Yeah, he pasta way.

What do you call the child of parents from Iceland and Cuba……An ice cube.

Two fat blokes sitting around a table in a bar... One says to the other; "You're round."…….The other replies; "So are you, you fat git...."